BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

• 2 weeks later...
Dumb question: any way to tell which color is which with them still in the shrink? I want to keep the smoke and ditch the orange and purple (and would rather keep them sealed). UPCs are the same and there don't appear to be distinguishing markings on the cover anywhere.

Thanks!

There's no way to know until you open them as far as I know. I had to do the same thing, ended up opening an orange copy I would have really liked to stay sealed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Didn't see it posted anywhere else, but Victory put up the third press today:

https://www.victorymerch.com/store/betweentheburiedandme

Not the best label to support but sometimes there are releases you just can't say no to

Don't forget, alliwantisadiscount ;)

why are people hating on Victory? I'm just curious.. but yeah I picked up the bubblegum. But uhh you can get say anything is a real boy for roughly $40

Just for being an overall shitty label. Treating bands like crap, always getting into legal disputes, probably hated around here for notoriously not packing records securely.

Just for being an overall shitty label. Treating bands like crap, always getting into legal disputes, probably hated around here for notoriously not packing records securely.

Actually their records always come properly packed and in good shape for the most part. It's more the first thing you mentioned. Being a shitty label, taking all the bands money that they've earned (whether through album sales or tours), legal disputes, and the fact that Tony Brummel (owner of the label) is a walking and talking penis.

Actually their records always come properly packed and in good shape for the most part. It's more the first thing you mentioned. Being a shitty label, taking all the bands money that they've earned (whether through album sales or tours), legal disputes, and the fact that Tony Brummel (owner of the label) is a walking and talking penis.

I personally have had a record shipped to me in a mailer with nothing else, which was warped. I have read other people that have had this same experience. This was also almost 3 years ago, so Im hoping they have learned from their mistakes in this part of their business.

Need Alaska to get repressed on dat black smoke. Then I can be done with Victory for now.

Not sure if it means anything, but I did see Alaska available for pre order from bestbuy.com with a September release date. Not gonna be the black smoke version, but hopefully it's a sign of something promising.