BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

Not sure if it means anything, but I did see Alaska available for pre order from bestbuy.com with a September release date. Not gonna be the black smoke version, but hopefully it's a sign of something promising.

glad this was mentioned.  been hoping for an alaska repress cause I put off picking one up for way too long before they went OOP

Well, atleast Victory represses their records so people can actually buy them with reasonable price. I like that.

It's a big mystery to me why albums like Neurosis - Times of Grace, Cult of Luna - Salvation and Porcupine Tree - Deadwing are not repressed when there would be tons of buyers. So thanks to Victory for repressing Colors, one of my all time favourite albums.

alaska is also up on amazon for preorder.  might not even bother with caring what the variants are because with prime i'd save 7 bucks on the shipping victory would be charging.

Thank you for the heads up, dood!!  I've been going back and forth, debating whether or not to throw down about $50 for it... and now I don't have to.  Pre-orded immediately.

Looks like The Great Misdirect is being repressed alongside Alaska this September. SO AWESOME    

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Misdirect-Vinyl-Between-Buried/dp/B002XTBEI8/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1374644990&sr=8-6

nice. i've been meaning to get TGM. only BTBAM album i don't have