Thursday - Full Collapse (5th Press)

gmoney

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to collect every variant of this album for a while but once Victory did a third (maybe the fourth... can't remember) press I pretty much gave up. I think I may have had like 10 copies of this at some point. It was ridiculous. Sold most of them over the past few years.

I may actually pick up a copy of this pressing since it'll be using the original CD artwork. All the copies I have are just the simple blue screen print

still not up on hot topic. =/

It will be eventually. I thought these came in last week but they just now arrived. Since its not something that street date sensitive it will just go in line with eveything else that needs to get put up on the site for sale. Could be later this week or even next week.

Anyone got shipping conf from src yet? Rly wish I ordered from IVWT with all the goodness being said about him

ordered with new chuck ragan and horrible crows and i received confirmation last evening

Yeah ended up checking last night in my acct and they had shipped, I just didn't get the email. I just like complaining apparently