Pearl Jam - OST PJ 20 LP?

andi

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who are still looking for this, might I advise that you constantly check Amazon.ca.

http://www.amazon.ca/Twenty-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B005H4TH9Y/

They had some in stock this afternoon (now out of stock), but the great thing is the price. They are selling it for 45.52 CAD which equals 44.71 in USD. This would make the set $6 cheaper than what the 10 Club sold it for. Even if Amazon charges around $10-15 for shipping, you should still be getting a hell of deal (especially compared to some of those places selling it for $75+)

So keep refreshing this website and they will likely get more in stock. For those fortunate enough to live in Canada, you can get this set with FREE shipping!

Hope that helps!

For those who are still looking for this, might I advise that you constantly check Amazon.ca.

http://www.amazon.ca/Twenty-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B005H4TH9Y/

They had some in stock this afternoon (now out of stock), but the great thing is the price. They are selling it for 45.52 CAD which equals 44.71 in USD. This would make the set $6 cheaper than what the 10 Club sold it for. Even if Amazon charges around $10-15 for shipping, you should still be getting a hell of deal (especially compared to some of those places selling it for $75+)

So keep refreshing this website and they will likely get more in stock. For those fortunate enough to live in Canada, you can get this set with FREE shipping!

Hope that helps!

thanks, will try. i still hope to get my order form diskopolis but i'm very sceptical.

Pearl Jam nerds, here's a chance to win a trip to Europe to see them (1 grand prize) or a prize pack including a 3LP PJ20 pressed on GLOW IN THE DARK VINYL (18 prizes). US residents only. :(

http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?c=SXM_PageDetail_C&childpagename=SXM%2FSXM_PageDetail_C%2FSXMContest&cid=1283880841177&pagename=SXM%2FWrapper

Someone win the PJ20 limited edition vinyl so they can trade/sell it to me.

My Amazon order finally showed up today. I was a little concerned there for a while but it made it and it looks awesome. Did anyone else notice the messages in the trail-off wax of each LP? If anyone's curious...

1A - "1 2 3 o'clock 4 o'clock rock"

1B - "thanks mom and dad"

2A - "be like water be like wind"

2B - "nothing can surpass the mystery of stillness"

3A - "our biggest achievement: assisting to free the west memphis three"

3B - "live aloha everyday. mahalo nui loa.... pearl jam"

Biggest achievement? Really? And who knows Hawaiian?

i finaly found one for 40 €. they said the item is in stock and ready to ship. i hope thats true, i want this thing!

any news about the diskopolis order? i wrote them a week ago but got no response so far.

only that a week or so ago, he wrote me saying they're expecting them in on 16th December. nothing more after that.

I watched it again recently...as much of a huge PJ fan that I am, I also found the movie a bit of a letdown. It felt rushed. Almost trying to go through the band's 20 year history in one sitting.

This is probably the purpose of the book.. to expand on things..

Not too easy to cram 20 years into a movie, but it was just one guy's take (crowe). I'm really interested to sit down with the book