FEST SCHEDULE IS UP!

danalive

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone still needs a pass or knows two people who do, can you please send them my way? My wife and I can't make it down, and I need to get my money back on these. I can't take this big of a financial kick in the nuts.

Looking for the $166.25. If i can get both sold at once, I'll eat the $20 name change fee. Otherwise, I'm hoping for $90 each (still losing a bit on the name change fee).

Please, if you can help out in any way, please get in touch with me. My e-mail is Heywoodhead at yahoo dot com.

Thank you.

is there any chance any of you guys that are going to FEST would be willing to pick me up one of those fat 10 inches? i really want one but i dont know anyone going. let me know and ill paypal you the money right away!

im not entirely sure if the first person is going to come through so im asking again just in case! it also wouldnt hurt to get two.

please help me out!

Anyone know what happened to Tomy?

Tony was hit by a car while riding his bike back to the Holiday Inn to set up for the official afterparty. He was taken to the hospital and discharged later that night (around 1 or 2am, I think?) with a concussion. He's probably having a whole shit-ton of aches and pains right now, but he'll be okay.

The morning after:

[image]