Gatsbys vinyl now shipping + discount code

overdue

To celebrate their first two releases, the Overdue Collection Agency is offering a 10% discount code in their store at http://overduecollection.limitedpressing.com. The discount is valid until October 1st and the code is: October.

The label is celebrating the releases the first two Gatsbys American Dream records on vinyl, Why We Fight and Ribbons & Sugar, which are currently shipping. All color variations are now available

She might. She's a damn fine woman. Been together seven years, worked on dozens of projects together.

But you seem like a bitter person. Even if I don't do anymore records after LOLM, at least I've got her. And she'll stand by me because I've stood by her, under similar circumstances.

Have all the kickstarter ones gone out? I have not received them, or any confirmation they were shipped.

About half of the Kickstarter orders have been shipped, but I haven't sent out notices for shipments. But from what people are saying, I should definitely start doing that.

If you want to pm me your name, I can check on your order personally and let you know.

About half of the Kickstarter orders have been shipped, but I haven't sent out notices for shipments. But from what people are saying, I should definitely start doing that.

If you want to pm me your name, I can check on your order personally and let you know.

By using Limited Pressing you have the ability to send an email with the delivery confirmation number every time you mark an order as shipped.

Continue being sketchy though. It's fun.

By using Limited Pressing you have the ability to send an email with the delivery confirmation number every time you mark an order as shipped.

Continue being sketchy though. It's fun.

Yeah, I intend to through limited pressing. But that was a question about the Kickstarter records. Kickstarter doesn't have a shipping confirmation option.

Continue being an asshole, though. Seems sad.

for once i will take the high road and stick up for this guy even though i was one of the more vocal ones in terms of voicing my opinion about this project, which i don't have a problem with anymore because it's over for the most part.

he is finally done with these things, is in the process of shipping them out and even offers a discount, but he is still catching crap from one particular person who still feels the need to relentlessly lash out. said person even took to twitter to attack this poor guy. and said person runs a mostly licensing "label" as well and doesnt take kindly to people shit talking his business venture. there are such double standards here it's appalling.

1. I love this cat.

2. I waited until these things were in and shipping, so i ordered on the 1st, still haven't gotten them yet. So since it takes 11 days to mail out your only release can I cancel my order and re order with the 10% off? Only seems fair.

First thing, that cat is awesome.

Second thing, as you ordered both releases, you know I have two releases. I don't have an only release. Sounds condescending. I appreciate your order, but don't insult someone if you're asking for a favor.

I'm mailing out all of the Kickstarter records first. I've still got about a 100 to go, and I've been delayed a couple of days waiting for a shipment of plastic sleeves (that I ordered about two weeks ago) . They arrive tomorrow and I will probably get your order out within the next two days. If you can wait until then, you'll get a shipping notification shortly.

As far as a re-order, I could refund your money via Paypal, and you can re-order via Limited Pressing. Limited Pressing doesn't have a way to cancel orders, as far as I've noticed. I'm emailing them about that so it doesn't mess up my inventories. PM me later, and we'll see what we can do.

1. I love this cat.

2. I waited until these things were in and shipping, so i ordered on the 1st, still haven't gotten them yet. So since it takes 11 days to mail out your only release can I cancel my order and re order with the 10% off? Only seems fair.

First thing, that cat is awesome.

Second thing, as you ordered both releases, you know I have two releases. I don't have an only release. Sounds condescending. I appreciate your order, but don't insult someone if you're asking for a favor.

I'm mailing out all of the Kickstarter records first. I've still got about a 100 to go, and I've been delayed a couple of days waiting for a shipment of plastic sleeves (that I ordered about two weeks ago) . They arrive tomorrow and I will probably get your order out within the next two days. If you can wait until then, you'll get a shipping notification shortly.

As far as a re-order, I could refund your money via Paypal, and you can re-order via Limited Pressing. Limited Pressing doesn't have a way to cancel orders, as far as I've noticed. I'm emailing them about that so it doesn't mess up my inventories. PM me later, and we'll see what we can do.

PM'd you. looking forward to getting this, GAD is one of my all time favorite bands!! i dont mind the wait, from the pics it looks like it will be well worth it!

thanks for pressing these