Revival Tour LP (Chuck, Fallon, Andriano, Hause)

mclz

ok figured it out. my shipping was 24,20. i ordered a couple things. they also have Kevin Devine- Split the country which ive ordered from them in the past. couldnt find it anywhere

I ordered this and a few things too. My only question is has anyone ordered from here before. I got my invoice, but now what? You just send the money to the e-mail address provided? 4% paypal fee is already included?

Totally down for a group buy. Already have a paypal set up and once someone decides to order. I will paypal immediatly.

Has anyone took charge yet?

(I'm in the U.S)

people probably wont trust you since you joined today and immediately want to take a bunch of people's money by leading a group buy.

edit - you actually joined two minutes before you posted that

Totally down for a group buy. Already have a paypal set up and once someone decides to order. I will paypal immediatly.

Has anyone took charge yet?

(I'm in the U.S)

people probably wont trust you since you joined today and immediately want to take a bunch of people's money by leading a group buy.

edit - you actually joined two mins before you posted that

Yeah, I'm a lurker that had no interest in posting before two minutes ago. Usually post on deadformat.

I'm not asking to lead the group buy, I want to be a part of it though. I looked at shipping myself and realized I couldn't afford it alone.

ok, i count 13 people who want this. i went and tried everything using the link from geezfools (thanks) and after adding in the 4% paypal fee it looks to be 224.74 euros which comes to $23.77 per person. id suggest some one else double check that tho.

also, id have no problem ordering and then shipping them to everyone for the obvious adding of $4/person (shipping) - or ill pay the extra if some one else wants to handle it.

I ordered this and a few things too. My only question is has anyone ordered from here before. I got my invoice, but now what? You just send the money to the e-mail address provided? 4% paypal fee is already included?

yeah just send the money via paypal and no, the fees are not included in the total in the email, i think