VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

so...I keep meaning to do this...

I wear XL shirts and hoodies.

There are a handful of records I've wanted to snag up lately, but haven't been able to, including the newest Kay Kay and Chuck Ragan albums, and the GUTG represses...I'd be stoked to finally have We're Down Til We're Underground on vinyl, since all I have is Background Music. Oh fuck! And the Dirtbombs' Ultraglide In Black. EVERYONE should have this record, and it's conspicuously missing from my collection. Same with the Stooges Fun House and self titled...fuck, there's really no excuse for not having those.

I'm finally going to get a blu ray player, and there's a handful of things I'm dying to own - I'm a huge fan of the Coen Bros, so something like True Grit would be awesome. Same for Tarantino flicks, the Nolan Batman movies...

I'm not huge into superhero stuff but Arkham City has me on a Batman kick...I grew up with the animated series and that kind of shit is awesome in my book.

Books/authors are hard to list because I already have a too-read pile that is taller than I am.

Fuck. I really don't know what else to say. haha. I like silly shit sometimes. Every year I end up with a few toys. Last year the huge thing was nerf guns.

I'm also on a video game kick, and xbox points and shit are always welcome.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ola person who got me. I enjoy punk rock! my favorite bands are rancid, less than jake, operation ivy, clash, bigwig, nofx, green day, suicide machines, etc. my favorite labels are 90s epitaph, fat, hell-cat, 90s skatepunk, and i also love 90s nj/ny/pa pop punk not that crap that people call pop punk today. if you get me i would probably appreciate records the most. last year i asked for a don mattingly autograph, but I got it so records are all i need now, unless you buy me MULTIPLE seasons of south park on dvd.

rancid records i need:

AOCTW - Hot Topic Press on Red vinyl

AOCTW - 1st Press w/ 4 black borders and old epitaph address on back

Bloodclot - clear vinyl

Let Me Go - green vinyl

If whoever drew my name lives in an area that sells Pliny The Elder (or Younger for that matter) and doesn't mind shipping beer, you would be a godsend. I haven't had the good fortune to try either of them.

Edit: and if Sharkticon got me then an all expenses paid trip to Josh Ritter play is in order. :D I've missed him the last two times he's been here.

I got my package today:

[image]

Contains:

lots of tits.. 3 keychains, 2 stickers... awesome tits.

3 bottles of booze: Jim Beam, Crown, and Bacardi.. such a good selection.

A FLASK

Autism awareness stickers

Give Me Back Zine

6131 records shirt

3 cds (the gravity index, ampere, and the reveling)

and The Swellers - My Everest LP.

SO FUCKING STOKED RIGHT NOW. I'm almost positive who my Santa is. Awesome.