VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So! I got my gift in today! Stoked! As I said would happen, I opened without realizing what it was. :P

[image]

1 Nirvana - Bleach LP (glad I cancelled my preorder)

1 Circa Survive balloon drawing (love it! Tell your girlfriend I said thanks!)

1 Mix CD

1 Note

2 Stickers

3 boxes of candy

The Anthony/Circa autographs would have made my... year, but I'm totally not complaining about this stuff at all! The CD is sweet. I'm listening to it now. There's nothing on it that I don't at least somewhat like. Which is rare. I hate a LOT of music. :P I'm a huge Emery fan, and that Of Mice & Men song there at the end threw me off. :P I wasn't expecting it. I used to like them a lot, as I used to be really into that scene. I have mixed feelings about them now, and I think their frontman is a dick. xDD And I totally have a perfect spot for that Circa drawing, which is really awesome, by the way. Thank you, Secret Santa! :D

GOt mine today, and couldn't help but open it. My wife squealed. It's fantastic. When I'm not dead tired, I'll take a picture. I think I know who it is, but that will be revealed soon enough.

But man, you outdid yourself. Or it might have been aliens. Who knows? I'm not ruling it out.

[image]

I couldn't believe someone actually got me that shirt. And on top of that, I can't believe they got me more than that!

The "Tsoukalicious" shirt, and two Ancient Aliens stickers (and a kickass blue alien in a suit)

An Old Crow Medicine Show 7" (which is completely sweet, by the by, thanks for asking)

The Complete Exorcist Collection (Theatrical Cut, Director's Cut, II, III, The Beginning, and Dominion)

And a sweet mix.

I think I know who it is that went above and beyond the call of duty (I even said if they wanted to get that shirt and be done, that was fine), and I salute them. Hard.

Also, this is my 1000th post. Woo hoo.

I feel like an asshole for not having a chance to post about my stuff yet. Gottdamn.

But thanks deafmx....you fuckin' rule...

I do hate the fact I read your confession in that thread about not having a working turntable for what, 2 years? insanity! i have the tracklist for that mix too, I just thought I'd let it be a mystery for the time being. I really hope you dug it (the overall box) though. :D

more pics! I love seeing these gifts. score on that Nirvana singles box, Mike. kinda wish I had gotten one on black Friday.