VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it wrong that the only Fugazi record i don't own is The Argument? i think you got my gift haha. ;)

i've got a mix done, thinking about doing another. i'm shopping in my own collection yet again. i can never stick to what i buy at the store for some reason. i hope my SS will be excited by one of them at least. i really need to work on the FLAIR side of the gift. must do more.

i love seeing all the pictures of what people get. keep them coming.

Don't worry. The artistic side of mine was shit. :P And I don't mean the one I got, as I haven't yet, I mean the one I sent. Didn't wanna sound like a dick. xDD

You taught me well!

but serious talk, did you get one hell of a deal on that Mastodon record or what? that alone is a budget buster.

I bought it last year on RSD but saw he had a ton of Mastodon but not that so I figured he'd enjoy it more than I would, same for the FOB 7". I don't consider that really spending money because I had it already. I 'm serious when I say shipping was the most expensive thing.

i'm still waiting on my stupid gifts.. ugh.. i might have to just suck it up and go out and buy replacement gifts so i can get it sent off.

I have to do this too. My ebay transaction got refunded for what I bought. Sucky because I bet my dude would have loved it...

Awe, man, thanks sucks! Same for controlthebleeding. But I'm sure they'll be awesome either way!