ever meet anybody famous?

So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the payphone. This guy who was on the phone turns around and tips his hat LIKE THIS. And who do you think that guy was? Emilio Estevez! The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God! I even yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name. I was like, "Emilioooooooo."

Seriously though..

I met Ryan gosling at Disneyland while getting a churro.

& Michelle Obama at my friend's coffee shop. So tall.

If we're talking about musicians I have a few good ones I've mentioned here before.  I used to be buddies with Jordan from Set Your Goals, we would trade books, text, and hangout with one another whenever they were in the area.  My ex was really into Paramore, so we went and caught SYG open for them, it was rad cuz we got to hangout on stage with SYG while Paramore played.  This was after he stopped being edge so we got pretty trashed together.  

When Lydia crashed at my place a few years ago my roommate and I were in competition to hit on the gal in the band, she definitely wasn't having it at all.  

Lots of hangouts with As Cities Burn since we had mutual friends.  

I was in a Chasing Victory video and became good friends with them, they made me show them my junk right after I had it tattooed.  

I've met Anthony Raneri a few times, walking around town before a show. One of those times, I was wearing the Anthony Raneri for President t shirt that has a giant picture of his face, and it was really awkward to see him staring at himself. It was like he didn't know the shirt existed. I've also chatted with:

Soupy - said he was going to take a nap before the show, and I missed the opportunity to tell him not to get a panic attack

Jo Boynton - Super, super nice guy

Zac Eisentein - Actually said 'Thanks for supporting our band' and I had no clue what band he was talking about.

Buddy Nielsen - Wasn't impressed with him at all

Kenny Vasoli

All the guys in Taking Back Sunday.

More keep coming to mind.

If we're talking about musicians I have a few good ones I've mentioned here before.  I used to be buddies with Jordan from Set Your Goals, we would trade books, text, and hangout with one another whenever they were in the area.  My ex was really into Paramore, so we went and caught SYG open for them, it was rad cuz we got to hangout on stage with SYG while Paramore played.  This was after he stopped being edge so we got pretty trashed together.  

When Lydia crashed at my place a few years ago my roommate and I were in competition to hit on the gal in the band, she definitely wasn't having it at all.  

Lots of hangouts with As Cities Burn since we had mutual friends.  

I was in a Chasing Victory video and became good friends with them, they made me show them my junk right after I had it tattooed.  

pics of the tattooed junk.

*genuinely interested as a person who is big into the body modification scene. not some creep*

Met Mike Patton in Memphis, TN the afternoon before the Tomahawk show at Graceland Mansion. He got on the same shuttle bus as me and my girlfriend. If we hadn't dicked around there for as long as we did, we never would have been on the same bus. I thank her for that. He was unbelievably cool.

8146856246_c798716aa2_z.jpg

So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the payphone. This guy who was on the phone turns around and tips his hat LIKE THIS. And who do you think that guy was? Emilio Estevez! The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God! I even yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name. I was like, "Emilioooooooo."

This goes unnoticed?

One's that stood out

I've met Tom Lister Jr. (Debo from Friday) two times. Once on an elevator he told me to let the door close while some guy was trying to catch it. He said, "Forget that foo. I'm hungry!" I always think it's weird when actors ask if I know who they are, which he did. He was a really nice guy though.

The second time was when I was working at Staples Center. He was in line and saw that Michael Clark Duncan got to skip the line. He asked me why he couldn't do that, and I couldn't really think of a nice way to say he wasn't famous enough (sad, but true). So I said, "I dunno man, he must have a hook up."

I always run into Seth Green at random moments. 

Will Farrell and John Lithgow were two that I was actually almost star struck over. very happy to have met them.

I also sat in on a Fishbone recording session when I was in high school and met Tone Loc and Randy Jackson. Afterwards we dropped off an artist that Fishbone was working with that nobody has heard of at a big producers house that I can't remember. It was a giant mansion and covering the walls leading downstairs and throughout the basement were tons and tons of crazy devilish/demonic artwork. I couldn't wait to get out of there.