PO: QOTSA - Lullabies 2xLP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing really is overpriced to the max. I like the red and everything but shit.

it is def overprices but compared to the $100-$200 that the first press goes for its not that bad, not to mention that its 180 gram and remastered by a top engineer. I have two other "music on vinyl" releases and they are top notch so im more than glad to throw down some money on this release

Glad I got an original. Still will be looking to pick up a red version down the road. Sucks to hear it sold out already. Wonder where it was up for sale at.

this label only has the rights to sell overseas in europe so they were all sold to retail outlets across europe. All the "music on vinyl" releases ar elike that but eventually end up on ebay and discogs form overseas sellers

Glad I got an original. Still will be looking to pick up a red version down the road. Sucks to hear it sold out already. Wonder where it was up for sale at.

this label only has the rights to sell overseas in europe so they were all sold to retail outlets across europe. All the "music on vinyl" releases ar elike that but eventually end up on ebay and discogs form overseas sellers

i got all my MOV records from Amazon.

I kinda figured that but wasn't 100% sure, thanks for the info dude. I'm a QOTSA collector nerd so I know I will have to have both the black and red at some point. Sucks that a bunch of stuff I want all drops around the same time (QOTSA, Botch, Deftones etc etc). I need to hit the lottery.

went ahead and bought one off ebay. the seller claims it's on red, so here's hoping for that.

I'm assuming you bought the one from rockboxcouk. If so, have no worries. I've dealt with that seller before and never had a problem.

I didn't even know it was on sale yet and red is already sold out. Fuck me. Now its gonna be like $200 to get one anyway.

Nah, there will be plenty on eBay/Discogs for a semi fair price. At least for a bit.