PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Bought a baby blue one, love the colour itself, mathes the record and cover, and I really don't want to take the risk that the HT/Interpunk ones are not gatefold (3$ difference). So stoked on getting this.

I thought the same thing but the description still says "...all new artwork and liner notes, this gatefold vinyl..." so I'm hoping they don't change it.

each site is different. Some you can just play around with the cart amounts till you narrow it down to what the amount is. If its too high, it wont let you add any. For Triple Crown, you just have to keep adding one at a time till it doesnt let you. I was bored :P And its down to 86 now ;)

each site is different. Some you can just play around with the cart amounts till you narrow it down to what the amount is. If its too high, it wont let you add any. For Triple Crown, you just have to keep adding one at a time till it doesnt let you. I was bored :P And its down to 86 now ;)

Ok that makes sense. Appreciate it. Super pumped I got this in time. Just happened across a link to the deal.

Ok that makes sense. Appreciate it. Super pumped I got this in time. Just happened across a link to the deal.

No problem dude, glad I could help. Its kind of cool to watch a really popular release like this sell. I know the flippers are out and about, but I'm hoping there are lots of people like you that are happy to have this for their personal (or girlfriend's) collections.

Merchdirect is cheaper by some odd cents, and you get BN stickers. Gonna order from them.

The Triple Crown Merchdirect fills in FREEPOSTER for you in the promo box. Does Triple Crown always do that? I wonder if it's a Brand New poster or something else.

Did you by chance order the Dear Hunter CD special edition box set? I did, then this was my next order and I got the same thing, and I just figured it was an accidental carryover.

The Triple Crown Merchdirect fills in FREEPOSTER for you in the promo box. Does Triple Crown always do that? I wonder if it's a Brand New poster or something else.

Did you by chance order the Dear Hunter CD special edition box set? I did, then this was my next order and I got the same thing, and I just figured it was an accidental carryover.

Nope. I've never ordered anything directly from Triple Crown before.

I got the freeposter promo code as well. Adventure!

I ordered the one from SRC and the blue from Triple Crown. With new releases/represses like this, I like having a lot of variants/rare variants. I'm waiting to see colors from other places. I like having rare variants, for my collection, and the color(s) I don't want, I give to my friends who dig the band.