PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Here's an up to date list of stores that should still have this in stock. There's still a lot of copies left in stores. Go get 'em!

There should still be more going up on HT.com as well. Hopefully today.

No I dont know what time.

Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ

called them up twice, yesterday and today... both times they said they didn't have them :(

Stores are extremely busy this time of year and are getting a ton of new product every day so there is a good chance they could have missed this. That list was all stores that currently have this in stock so they are somewhere at that store.

i remember the first time i heard the shower scene back in high school around when it first came out and have been hooked since then. love me some brand new. but yes, i think they should do a repress of deja as well. i hardly ever play mine since it's signed. i need to take the records out of the sleeve and put them in another so i can play that shit more

i remember the first time i heard the shower scene back in high school around when it first came out and have been hooked since then. love me some brand new. but yes, i think they should do a repress of deja as well. i hardly ever play mine since it's signed. i need to take the records out of the sleeve and put them in another so i can play that shit more

wow. same, exact, story - holler.

Uh... I'm pretty pissed with Amazon. I ordered YFW from them literally as soon as it went up on there and they e-mail me today saying they're out of stock and my order is delayed for they don't know how long.

Fuck I just wanted a cheap copy of the repress. Might have to cancel and order from interpunk or SRC.

EDIT: Not interpunk their international shipping blows.

just picked mine up from hot topic. now i just have to find someone to give me a blue..

seriously doesnt help that this shits going on at the same time that im trying to score a ticket for nye

Got my blue from merch direct.....to open it and find black

So they emailed me back and said exactly:

Your order says:

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LE - Vinyl

Please advise

Thanks

What the hell is that... Seems they are implying I ordered the black. Anyone else order the blue does it say the same description on receipt with LE - Vinyl?

Your order says:

Please advise

Thanks

What the hell is that... Seems they are implying I ordered the black. Anyone else order the blue does it say the same description on receipt with LE - Vinyl?

Check the variant on the bottom right corner of the jacket's backside. Does it say Light Blue? I'm just curious.

Your order says:

Please advise

Thanks

just checked my order for the blue and it was:

Items purchased:

---------------------

Product: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LE - Vinyl

edit - i should say that i did receive the blue.

Your order says:

Please advise

Thanks

Well how much did you pay for it? I know the blue was like $2 more than the black.

Your order says:

Please advise

Thanks

I'm almost positive that LE stands for 'Limited Edition'. They're telling you that you did in fact order the blue one. I don't understand what they are trying to dispute with that evasive email.