PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

A) they've been like that for every release of this album that's ever been put out, and they were always listed like that on the website. they've never had all of the lyrics to that song. nothing's changed there.

B) vincent? haha

C) jesse does every single vocal track on the first 3 records.

I don't know if you're trying to school me with the ABC thing, but I actually don't care. Your first point might be true, this is my first BN record, I like the mystery though. Vincent Accardi is the lead guitarist I believe, he sings on The Quiet Things and writes lyrics.

he doesnt sing anything in the studio. only live.

I decided to call the service center because this felt odd. Apparently not all orders make it through from Paypal? Any order that doesn't start with a "W" is destined to be cancelled? Very peculiar and frustrating that funds were taken from my account and apparently the order was never going to get to a processing center more or less due to the order number it was assigned. Really strange and I can't think of a similar example from another business.

Just following up with people who may be interested about the original pressing. I took my chances with this one a few weeks ago and Best Offered $80 and they accepted. I received my mystery color one today figuring it would be the black 1/1000 and I was wrong. WHITE 1/100!!!

Now I feel much better about deciding to get the OG pressing too

i almost want to say that all the ones people have gotten from Iodine's eBay thing have been white or at least that's what i've noticed. i get a creeping suspicion they may have pressed another 100 or so but who knows. pretty badass reguardless though so congrats.

if i liked "my nine..." i'd want to get the OP but i don't