DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that White Pony sure sticks out like a sore thumb too. that jacket doesn't sit flush in the box and sticks out a little bit.

got this from BSM yesterday. i was surprised to see a smaller box than the Tegan & Sara box came in. it was shifting inside the box when i picked it up so i was a little worried but it was shrink wrapped and i didn't see any busted spines offhand. could have definitely used a little bubble wrap or even brown paper for padding. i think i got 554/1000. too lazy to look at it again.

i fell asleep 2 songs into Adrenaline so that was a wasted night of listening to it :(

travis, did you ever hear back from Warner about a B-Sides & Rarities pressing? or Team Sleep?

better yet, a fill-in vinyl release featuring all the songs missing from B-Sides & Rarities (not on Covers LP), Fist, Damone, Back To School, The Boy's Republic, etc.

Best idea ever. You rule!

better yet, a fill-in vinyl release featuring all the songs missing from B-Sides & Rarities (not on Covers LP), Fist, Damone, Back To School, The Boy's Republic, etc.

That for sure!

Also, if someone wants to post a bunch of pictures of this thing, that'd be awesome.

Go about 20-30 posts back. Some decent ones.

Haha, that one flipper douche that posts here (iplaywitlights) is selling 3 of these. $470 OBO.

i thought i was the "flipper douche"? at least i didnt start my listing higher than what i paid for it.

oh, and i finally have $250 in my paypal account. now that the set is sold out. =)