4 new Run For Cover Releases 10/18/2011

Splits will be shipping literally any day, I just don't know which day. We're getting a shitload of orders out everyday but still have hundreds to go through. Hoping to have all Daylight acoustic, and Split orders out by the end of next week.

My order is literally for the split and the Daylight acoustic 7". But no rush Jeff! I know you guys are working hard, and I'm sure our patience will be rewarded with awesome jams :)

There will be HRC DL codes coming in the next 24 hours, sorry about that, they were supposed to be in the records.

Splits will be shipping literally any day, I just don't know which day. We're getting a shitload of orders out everyday but still have hundreds to go through. Hoping to have all Daylight acoustic, and Split orders out by the end of next week.

Does that mean you have the splits in hand or are you waiting for a shipment from the plant?

They were supposed to have arrived but Rainbo emailed me saying this:

"could you please resend me the shipping instructions for this two orders, since we have been having email problems I lost all my emails and I think the email dint print as I can find it."

So...that's why they didn't show up. I am going to get em here by Saturday and attack them over the weekend. The other order that's finished is Fireworks - Bonfires repress if anyone cares, that'll be up soon.

Does that mean you have the splits in hand or are you waiting for a shipment from the plant?

"could you please resend me the shipping instructions for this two orders, since we have been having email problems I lost all my emails and I think the email dint print as I can find it."

So...that's why they didn't show up. I am going to get em here by Saturday and attack them over the weekend. The other order that's finished is Fireworks - Bonfires repress if anyone cares, that'll be up soon.

For what it's worth, I can confirm that is true and Rainbo isn't BSing. They lost all emails prior to 11/8.

No bigs dude. Figured the plant was taking its time.

There will be HRC DL codes coming in the next 24 hours, sorry about that, they were supposed to be in the records.

Awesome, will you be posting how to find the code here? Or will it be through e-mail?

Dude above asked what happened at their show the other night, so I told him!

What happened?

Literally just this:

Hot Rod Circuit thing, Andy said 'faggot' over the mic in an off the cuff remark, people were rightfully bummed.

Download codes will be through email today.

yea, that's a good point. kinda dumb to chastize the whole band for one guy's remark. plus there are definitely people that use that word that aren't homophobic at all, so, basically it's just unfortunate that he used that deragatory word on stage.

It's disheartening, but I try to differentiate between someone saying something stupid and someone exhibiting a pattern of hate.