Pre-orders up!!! FLASHLIGHTS "I'm Not Alone" LP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've written Protagonist a bunch of times and they responded with a story about some orders being marked as shipped, but weren't shipped. This happened before with a different order I made with them. After a month of nothing I wrote them and they told me a similar story.

So I finally got some records. Not all my records though. I wrote them again to let them know that I did not receive part of my order and have not heard anything from them.

Ok folks -

For a long time we could not log in here. Anyone who has posted in the thread expecting us to respond, sorry...we couldn't.

However, obviously now that has been fixed. And we've been doing our best to answer messages on other boards, along

with the barrage of emails.

As most of you realize (and would agree), the Flashlights record has been a cursed disaster for us...and most of you

who bought it. Most of the orders originally placed have been filled. However, quite a few of our Paypal orders "expired"

for creation of shipping labels due to the long wait between when they were actually placed, and now. So we're having to go

through and figure out who got them and who didn't. As I said, the vast majority of the hundreds of orders we received have

been taken care of...but some of you are still waiting, or have only gotten part of your order. All we can say is that we will

get you squared away one way or the other. If you desire a refund, just ask. We don't want anyone to feel ripped off. If we

haven't responded to your email(s) please understand yours is probably one of many, and we're doing the best we can to keep

them all straight. We've been adding "freebies" to many of the orders who've waited the longest, and we can't say enough

times how much we appreciate your incredible patience.

Give us a little time yet to make it all right. That's what we're trying hard to do. A handful of straggling issues still need to be

addressed, and then we hope it'll all be settled. It's been a nightmare for us...but the continued support of many of you has

been fantastic. And the many people who've gotten their records/shirts in good order seem very happy with them. Hopefully

this hasn't given our label too big of a black eye, but we understand your frustrations if you're still waiting.

Cheers.

Just saying...

I've contacted Protagonist regarding The Flashlight's album and got a response a few hours later, I was apparently one of the few orders that were lost, Protagonist shipped my order ON THE SPOT and provided me with the tracking # and was kind enough to add some goodies for the long wait.

Hopefully I'll receive it in 1.5 weeks or so :)

• 5 weeks later...