Give Up the Ghost (AN) reissues/reunion

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i predicted some leftover merch will up at shop shogun.

in case those shirts are not sold out....

Was anyone else kinda bummed on the openers for LA? None of them really seemed to fit the show in the slightest. Still had a blast. I was in the first 1/3rd of the line, so I got merch almost immediately and they were already sold out of the size I wanted for the Angel shirt. The dude told me if I left him a tip he'd save the display one for me however. Good dude. :) No ins and outs we're a bummer, so I picked up merch for some of my friends who were late and handed them over the smoking barrier to them so they could take it to the car.

I'll post a picture of all the repress colors - show color included in a bit. Doesn't look like anyone has done so yet...

Was anyone else kinda bummed on the openers for LA? None of them really seemed to fit the show in the slightest. Still had a blast. I was in the first 1/3rd of the line, so I got merch almost immediately and they were already sold out of the size I wanted for the Angel shirt. The dude told me if I left him a tip he'd save the display one for me however. Good dude. :) No ins and outs we're a bummer, so I picked up merch for some of my friends who were late and handed them over the smoking barrier to them so they could take it to the car.

I'll post a picture of all the repress colors - show color included in a bit. Doesn't look like anyone has done so yet...

I thought it was a perfect line up for openers. All great bands that I felt fit well with American Nightmare. I would've hated if I would've ended sitting through sets from Terror and other "macho-insecurity" hardcore bands. This is just my opinion and isn't meant to offend anyone and their taste but I had a blast.

I thought it was a perfect line up for openers. All great bands that I felt fit well with American Nightmare. I would've hated if I would've ended sitting through sets from Terror and other "macho-insecurity" hardcore bands. This is just my opinion and isn't meant to offend anyone and their taste but I had a blast.

Nothing bad about the bands, of course, and I wouldn't have wanted that either! It just seems like - mainly - the Touche crowd is completely different than the AN crowd, you know? I know everyone was hoping for insane reunion bands, and I knew that wasn't going to happen, but I still felt like Boston got the better end of the openers deal haha.

Like I said, I still had a blast and the show was rad. I'm not complaining per say, it just felt a bit weird.

Nothing bad about the bands, of course, and I wouldn't have wanted that either! It just seems like - mainly - the Touche crowd is completely different than the AN crowd, you know? I know everyone was hoping for insane reunion bands, and I knew that wasn't going to happen, but I still felt like Boston got the better end of the openers deal haha.

Like I said, I still had a blast and the show was rad. I'm not complaining per say, it just felt a bit weird.

you seriously think they aren't similiar? also TA has said multiple times that they are heavily influenced by AN... and the openers were all picked because they were either current bands and/or friends of the band...