VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah, i'm thinking Ziggler is going to move up now, which is good for him. Now i am almost certain Swagger is going to be future endeavored soon; seems like they have nothing for him to do without Ziggler.

Raw was so mixed last night. i knew i was in trouble when we got a 15-minute Big Show promo. And then the Santino squash was even more damning. Things got a little better with the tag match and the IC title match. Punk/Bryan is always great to watch, and i'm really interested in what is going to happen with AJ and Kane's involvement in the feud. That is the most compelling storyline to me at this moment.

i turned off the TV when i heard Otunga/Sheamus was happening. i like Otunga, but i don't want to see that match. And i did not care to see Brodus/Big Show, either.

I've seen better episodes of Raw live. A live event is exciting but last night I played a lot on my iPhone.

I love the Big Show and he's such a funny person that I hate when he takes a heel turn. It never lasts and even though he is a menacing figure, he is one of the nicest people in the world in real life. Hard to take him serious. His promo was captivating but last 6-7 minutes too long. Cut half of it and it would have been better. Punk/Bryan match was the best.

Funny enough, the dark main event was a 3-on-1 handicapped match with Cena against John Laurenitis, Big Show, and Tensai. I don't think Big Show got in the ring once. Laurenitis came in with his crutch and stomped on Cena a few times. Tensai took most of the match with Cena pulling it out at the end.

Swagger will stick around as mid-card fodder. There are a lot of guys who should get axed before him (Khali, Jackson, Yoshi, Brodus Clay, Ryback, Tensai).

A friend sent me an interesting article this morning that said they're going to try to bring Punk and Cena over to Smackdown because Smackdown's ratings are dropping. Which makes sense. Smackdown is barely worth watching any more. Over half the damn show are Raw recaps. Raw recaps, boring matches with superstars no one cares about, then a match with Orton. Although I am very excited for Damien S and Ceasro (I can't spell either of their names).

I also can't stress enough that everyone should be watching NXT. Hands down the best show the WWE produces each week.

Missed that match on Friday night, but will have to watch it later tonight. i'm really interested to see how the three-way dance goes at NWO; will Kane be able to go with Punk and Bryan? i wouldn't be surprised if Kane picks up the belt as a "thank you" for all the crap he's gone through over the years.

Missed that match on Friday night, but will have to watch it later tonight. i'm really interested to see how the three-way dance goes at NWO; will Kane be able to go with Punk and Bryan? i wouldn't be surprised if Kane picks up the belt as a "thank you" for all the crap he's gone through over the years.

I dunno—can Kane really carry the WWE title? It's not like there are a ton of Kane T-shirts or signs in the crowd every week. Whoever has that belt has to carry the entire company (along with Cena, obvs.), and I just don't think Kane has the juice in him to do it anymore.

Probably not, but his character is one of those that is always over with the crowd. If he were to win, i doubt his reign would last long. i mean, he's held the title twice (i think) for a combined reign of a couple of days.

Ryback is going to get a huge push. It might not mean anything though if he doesn't get over with the crowd. Personally I think he's boring. Hopefully Sandow gets a push because he's one of the best "new" talents they have right now. I would love to see Ziggler get a push by himself. He's too talented to dump in a tag team constantly.

I'd also like to see Kofi get away from tag teams and get a push as a solo wrestler. He's talented and can fly like no one else in the business right now, yet creative keep burrying him in tag teams.

There are also a lot of rumors floating around that the WWE are close to signing both Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin, which would mean the WWE has more ROH guys then ROH does.

I can't wait until Ohno, Rollins and Cesaro make their ways to the WWE.

looking forward to ohno going to the wwe, but apparently he got hurt and is out of action for a couple months?

I can't stand this ryback character. It's just a goldberg ripoff.

Also I think it would be great if the MCMG's came to the wwe. They would really pump life into the failing tag team division, but they wouldn't have anyone to face.

just read this from punk about a new belt on the way:

“I email people that you people don’t know exist and I bother them constantly about this damn thing. There is a new title. I’ve seen it. I’ll probably get in trouble for saying it, but I don’t know if it’s any better than the current one. It’s better than this. They literally just made it. It’s about 20 pounds heavier than this one. I keep preaching that I want to be the guy, if I’m not the guy who doesn’t produce a new title, then I’ll be a liar, and I don’t want to be a liar. It’s out there, and it’s coming soon. Probably a lot sooner than the ice cream bars.”

looking forward to ohno going to the wwe, but apparently he got hurt and is out of action for a couple months?

I can't stand this ryback character. It's just a goldberg ripoff.

Also I think it would be great if the MCMG's came to the wwe. They would really pump life into the failing tag team division, but they wouldn't have anyone to face.

lol it's funny you say that about Ryback. Apparently that's exactly how Vince wants him to go over as.

As for MCMG's much like Kings Of Wrestling (Hero and Castagnoli) they'd be brought in as solo wrestlers not a tag team.

RyBerg's squash match last night was pretty entertaining, just to see him toss those guys around. i really can't picture him in the main event, though. He doesn't seem to have the charisma or mic skills needed to play at that level.

i really don't know why i watch RAW. i turned it off after the Kane/Punk/Bryan/AJ portion, and it doesn't look like i missed much. Cole/Tensai/Cena? No fucking thanks. i did enjoy the Sheamus/Ziggler match, and Kane/Punk seemed to do pretty well in there together. i am definitely intrigued to see how he hangs with Punk/Bryan at NWO.

And the new ECW DVD coming out today looks really great; definitely need to check it out.

I thought Coles promo was pretty bad. Didnt really say anything that Bigshow didnt already say last week, and you know, Cena is his own person, not BigShows personal fighter of wrongs. Also, when the fuck were Show and Cena friends? Ive seen Cena AA him numerous times already, they never hung out back stage and didnt tag as a team. Im sick of Ryback already. He looks like a Nazi, he has an armband where the Nazis did, does a wierd march for his finisher like them as well. Also, woule be more impressed if he won a handicapped match where the combined weight of the opponents wasnt 315 pounds. Fuck, half the roster weighs that much. Glad to see Tensai get the shaft last night. Boring as hell and Cena should pop up after getting spinebusted.