VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Depends on how they go with it. If it just ends up them in angle with ryback which leads to ryback destroying them then it will be waste.

However if this becomes some sort of stable with punk and heyman then I'm all up on it. Sadly I think the writers will mess this up.

I see the writers fucking it up somehow as well because they fuck everything up but I dont see Ryback destroying them. Especially a guy as hyped up as Ambrose. And I dont see them doing it to Black either. Maybe Roseys brother.

i honestly have no opinion of what happened last night. judging by the internet's reaction, i'm to assume that this new new nexus is going to be a very good thing... but i don't know the first thing about these guys.

i just have to wait and see what happens.

worst part of last night has to go to the announce team pretty much admitting that the winner of this match will be the one to face off with the rock, and that nothing is going to change at TLC.

wait, i lied. worst part of last night was the continuation of this absolutely horrid vicki/aj thing.

Really? People actually want to see Punk in another faction? Because the last three times they've done that it ended so well.

I don't really back Vince/HHH on a lot of their decisions but the one I did always agree on was that they were going to move away from stables/factions. Which is great. They just seem like a thing of the past.

While we're on the topic (since it was brought up) N.W.O. was horrible. That was a good angle for about a month, then it just became played out horrible and stupid. If you even want to try to debate that then explain to me how having your entire roster (minus 2 guys) in one of three stables. Horrible.

The only way the stable would be great is if it used to form a bridge between NXT and Raw/Smackdown. There's been such a disconnect between the two. At least on .com they mentioned that these three guys were from NXT. But I'd really like to see Seth Rollins shown as the NXT champ, maybe even for him to defend the title at a PPV, and not have them be NXT champ on NXT but on Raw/Smackdown he's just Seth Rollins from NXT.

It's like the other week, Monday night Jinder Mahal is on Raw as part of the 3MB, then two nights later he's normal old punjabi Jinder Mahal on NXT. They need to get the two (three) shows in line.

Wish there had been just a bit more focus on the NXT guys tonight. Just really glad Ambrose & Rollins have finally gotten called up.

agreed. didn't look like they were even going to bother addressing it tonight. and rehashing last night, step for step wasn't much better.

agreed. didn't look like they were even going to bother addressing it tonight. and rehashing last night, step for step wasn't much better.

It's building a story. How can you complain about the lack of storylines, yet also complain when there isn't instant payoff. How long did you wait for Jericho to talk on his most recent return to the ring?

because of brad maddox.

makes the biggest impact of a ppv, doesn't even show up the next night, gets one night on the mic, another night in the ring, and got swept under the rug.

He didn't get swept under the rug. Apparently Triple H likes him and they are going to repackage him as a wrestler. It's all part of the big story. Now if you don't see him in two months than yes it's swept under the rug. I actually enjoyed the PPV, surprisingly Sheamus/Big Show was match if the night. I was really digging them giving Kidd so much time. Poor Brutus clay and Tensai. I feel Ryback is the Rudy if professional wrestling all heart no talent. I am so glad they brought up those guys and have a feeling it's a new version of the NWO. I dig factions if they are done right. Punks factions would have worked more if the writers didn't kill them. I hope this a push for Ziggler. Man Sandow looks better and better each time I see him.

because of brad maddox.

makes the biggest impact of a ppv, doesn't even show up the next night, gets one night on the mic, another night in the ring, and got swept under the rug.

Was the deal not if he beat Ryback then he'd get a contract? Hr lost to Ryback ergo no contract. Small storyline but wrapped it up fairly cleanly.

Really? People actually want to see Punk in another faction? Because the last three times they've done that it ended so well.

I don't really back Vince/HHH on a lot of their decisions but the one I did always agree on was that they were going to move away from stables/factions. Which is great. They just seem like a thing of the past.

While we're on the topic (since it was brought up) N.W.O. was horrible. That was a good angle for about a month, then it just became played out horrible and stupid. If you even want to try to debate that then explain to me how having your entire roster (minus 2 guys) in one of three stables. Horrible.

The only way the stable would be great is if it used to form a bridge between NXT and Raw/Smackdown. There's been such a disconnect between the two. At least on .com they mentioned that these three guys were from NXT. But I'd really like to see Seth Rollins shown as the NXT champ, maybe even for him to defend the title at a PPV, and not have them be NXT champ on NXT but on Raw/Smackdown he's just Seth Rollins from NXT.

It's like the other week, Monday night Jinder Mahal is on Raw as part of the 3MB, then two nights later he's normal old punjabi Jinder Mahal on NXT. They need to get the two (three) shows in line.

Dude a stable with Punk would be one of the best things they can do right now with these young guys in my opinion. Look at Evolution for example. You had the champ (HHH) then you had 2 young guys who would help him get the dirty work done, and look how huge those two superstars became. Nexus and Punk didnt work because WWE had no idea what to do with Nexus at that point. They dropped the ball with it completely. Punk was never as over as he is now. Its hard to have a stable when you're on smackdown and with a guy who played a retard a few months before it. A stable lead by Paul Heyman would be amazing. And for those bummed about the lack of Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns, DONT BE! They are leaving you wanting more and more and arent rushing it for a change! Be stoked about that! Exactly like the dude said before with the Jericho thing.

If you honestly believe that the creative team that came up with the Cena/AJ storyline right now could do something good with a stable then you're an idiot. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they did form a stable faction since WWE has been ripping off TNA left right and centre lately.

punk needs someone else on his side declaring him the best in the world. paul heyman as the one and only makes absolutely no sense.

and when the summer of punk began, he was pretty much pointing his finger at the company failing to utilize real talent. so why not form a stable of the guys he's been fighting for, while having them fight for him?

my thing about maddox was how awfully it was timed. again, we didn't get any sort of results following the low blow for a full three weeks.

and they're on pace to do the same here. 90% of the people who tuned in sunday night went to bed thinking "oh man.. i can't wait to see who these guys are". how does the wwe follow up? by showing them the exact same thing they saw the night before, frame by frame, for $60 less.

the chris jericho thing is completely different. we know who jericho is. he's someone who's got plenty of history reinventing himself and his angles. it's okay for him to come out week after week and say nothing, because we know it's ultimately going to lead to something. wait..

Jericho came back to put Punk over. He did that.

How does Heyman make no sense? He's been Punks biggest supporter since the day the WWE signed him. It makes perfect sense. Heyman is probably one of the greatest minds in wrestling and one of the best managers as well.

The Summer Of Punk was an ROH storyline not WWE.

it makes perfect sense for paul to do it. it makes no sense for him to be the only person behind him.

he's been screaming best in the world for over a year, and demanding respect. and all we've seen are a bunch of face assholes with backwards logic tell him that in order to be that or get that, he needs to beat john cena with his eyes closed in a cole minor's glove match, on the 3rd tuesday of the month, and with his drug addict sister as the match enforcer.

he works so well with cronies, and i think it's the right time to give him another luke gallows or three. otherwise everything i just said is going to continue on repeat, and... no thanks.

I dont want a payoff immediately, I am more than happy with a nice slow burn, but dont give me on Raw what I paid 50 dollars for the night before. Why did I buy the ppv if you are just going to do the same thing the next night for free? From what I read today though, they had the three of them attack someone new on Main Event, why not do that on Monday? Instead of doing the exact same thing move for move, have them come out and attack someone else so we dont know if they are in it for themselves or working for punk, and you dont make me feel like I wasted 50 bucks.

Guest Big Hairy Stinky Muff

I think my dream match would be a cmpunk/earthquake/yokozuna/bastion booger fatal 4 way...no way that CM could handle all that weight being thrown on him. They would flatten him!