VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Finally watching the Raw replay on Universal HD. Waiting for the Shield match really. Glad to see Barrett with gold. I am really loving Cesaro and the way they are building him. Waiting for him to turn the US to the European title (Lance Storm style). I love seeing my indie favs do well on the big stage. Hes going to be around for a long time. Im hoping he wins the Rumble honestly. I see them using the Rumble this year to build someone. I know for a fact the winner isnt going to challenge for the WWE title, so I think he has a pretty good shot. If not him, Dolph. 

The Shield mach on Raw was such a waste.  I think in the end it made them look weak too.

The Rock has been booked for pretty much every Raw/Smackdown for the month of Jan.  As well as some in Feb.  As much as I am not a fan of The Rock, I like that it looks like they're actually going to build a decent feud between him and whoever he'll be feuding with.

None of this "live" via satellite shit.  Or "recorded earlier today".

I really hope they're building to a Punk/Rock feud at Mania.  But with him booked for Smackdown events I'm starting to think he'll be feuding/winning the WHC not the WWE Championship.

The smack down he isn't booked is the one here in San Antonio. Looks like I'm saving some money. I was also shocked to see even a good amount of floor seats were still available for the show. Not really selling well

The Smackdown in Cleveland the other month was probably less than half full. They had huge parts of the arena blacked out. I figured since it was the final show before Survivor Series, we might've actually gotten Punk or Cena (not that I wanted to see Cena, but kids did), but instead it was just your typical B-show (although we did get to see Cody Rhodes' gnarly injury live).

The smack down he isn't booked is the one here in San Antonio. Looks like I'm saving some money. I was also shocked to see even a good amount of floor seats were still available for the show. Not really selling well

The TV shows haven't been selling well for the past couple of months (at least from what I've read).  Personally I'd rather go to a house show over a Raw or Smackdown taping.  So much more fun.

Do you have a link that can prove the ADR v Show match?  It might just be a filler match too.  Remember how last year at the Rumble Punk was in a feud with Ziggler that disappeared right after the Rumble.  If ADR does feud with Show leading into the Rumble I would have to assume that the winner of the Rumble will be going after the WHC.

as much as i've dreaded the inevitable rock/punk feud, i'm realizing that it has a lot of potential. john cena cut some of the best promos of his career against him last year. and if all rocky can do is throw jibber jabber jokes all over the place (because the crowd is going to drool over anything he says), punk is going to shit all over him. it really opens up a window for punk to go back to a visceral level. 

either way, this will be a face-off between two of the best to ever hold a mic.

I am not looking forward to the Punk/Rock feud. Its more that I am worried that they will have Punk say incredibly stupid shit in response like "listen clown shoes" and that WWE would shove Rock winning the verbal feud down our throats with a "Punk Concert" where Rock brings out his acoustic guitar and tries to play Blitzkrieg Bop or something with new lyrics.