VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I cant believe I am saying this, but anyone else annoyed with The Shield attacking Cena last night? They are all about injustices and for ONCE Cena got his title shot in a legitimate way by entering the Rumble (at 19 so they cant even say he got a good number late) and was able to win. Where is the injustice in that?

IEVxUPW.jpg

I cant believe I am saying this, but anyone else annoyed with The Shield attacking Cena last night? They are all about injustices and for ONCE Cena got his title shot in a legitimate way by entering the Rumble (at 19 so they cant even say he got a good number late) and was able to win. Where is the injustice in that?

Can we assume that Punk/Heyman hired them to take out Cena as a sign of anger over the fact that he would be headlining WM over Punk? Just brainstorming.

Sorry, didn't have time to figure out the new shipping costs for shirts and all that. But here are the two designs. Before I officially launch the pre-order, would people on here actually buy them?

A7PHpqv.jpg

4Z2RvZz.jpg

Definately the Not My Champion shirt...

The punk black flag shirt I would pick up just to support, but probably wouldn't wear as much. Really depends on the price. The Not My Champion shirt is the best though!

What's to be confused about? Punks heel turn was supposed to begin with the Rock coming back for the belt. It will probably end shortly after he leaves. Punk played the weak heel and used Maddox and the Shield to win. Of course it was going to all come out since its towards the end if his heel run. Heyman has always been Brocks mouthpiece and manager. So they used the firing as an excuse to bring him back so he could break Vince's hip and set up Brock/Triple H which leaves more than likely Punk versus Taker.

great link.

aside from it being great that he's recovered so fast, etc, it's pretty refreshing to think that a man (and I apologize for assuming) who doesn't appear to be part of the "IWC" shared the same opinion as me.

Not wrestling related, but mentioned in the video of the man being shot. One of the suspects was arrested for robbery AND possession of stolen goods? Isnt that a little like getting arrested for grand theft auto and riding in a car that doesnt belong to you? They are the same damn thing.