VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm thinking it will happen this weekend at TLC.  But the way the WWE has been going I think it would be more likely for Big Show to join them.

I'm hoping it happens this weekend. Just with the way Ambrose acted out tonight makes me think The Shield is coming to a close, which has me terribly excited.

And that ending was surprisingly awesome. Cena cut a great promo (I'm not a Cena fan at all), and getting Punk and Bryan involved definitely shook things up a bit. TLC might actually be a must see event.

Edit: I should probably also toss in that I'm excited to see The Shield breakup to let the guys launch some singles careers. I can't wait for them to have their own gimmicks and make some moves.

The ending last night was cool. i wonder if that was a tease of Punk/H and Bryan/HBK. Of course, it'll probably be forgotten like Big Show and Bryan were forgotten already.

I dont see HBK/Bryan happening. He seems pretty adamant that his retirement is for real and he wont get back in the ring. I think last night was more of just Bryan getting his revenge.

There are reports coming out (take it for what it's worth) that Vince won't pay HBK what he wants to get back in the ring.  I'm not sure how much I believe that because HBK wrestling one more match would be a fucking gold mine.  But some people are saying that's another factor.

Another thing my buddy pointed out was seeing Cena stand tall with the authority while Orton was laid out. I wonder what will be come of that at the pay per view. Maybe HHH interferes on behalf of Cena?

It'll be dropped and never spoken of again. Just like how Big Show was threatening the Authority with a lawsuit, had a concussion, and yet stood peacefully in the ring with them last night. Or how Kane was hit in the head by the Wyatts and never did anything about it. Sorry i'm so cynical, but there is no continuity.

It'll be dropped and never spoken of again. Just like how Big Show was threatening the Authority with a lawsuit, had a concussion, and yet stood peacefully in the ring with them last night. Or how Kane was hit in the head by the Wyatts and never did anything about it. Sorry i'm so cynical, but there is no continuity.

No, I hear you, my friend. I was REALLY disappointed when Kane came back and sought no vengeance on the Wyatts. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens with it either. I've heard some rumors that HHH might leave with the titles on Sunday. Not sure how I feel about that.

No, I hear you, my friend. I was REALLY disappointed when Kane came back and sought no vengeance on the Wyatts. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens with it either. I've heard some rumors that HHH might leave with the titles on Sunday. Not sure how I feel about that.

Haha, Triple H gonna Triple H

triple-h-all-the-titles.jpg

Wait... They didn't really give blowjobs? I think you really had everyone going there!

But in regards to it being a pro Bryan promo... Yea it was, but did you hear that crowd/every live crowd for the past 4 months? Somebody has to give the people what they want when creative/HHH refuse to.

Dude that ending last night was fucking awesome. I dont remember an ending like that in a longgg time. Obviously I thought it was a hint towards Punk/Bryan vs Triple H/HBK. But I dont know if it'll actually happen. The way Punk just went off on Triple H was fucking awesome. 1. Because I hate Triple H's fucking guys and 2. Because Im a huge Punk mark. So anyone, let alone Punk going after him rules to me. And DB finally getting that knee in on HBK. Im actually a little excited for TLC. As for the Shield, my brother and I think the break up happens at the Rumble during the match. Its just the perfect/most classic way to actually cause the split. Whether its Ambrose taking out Reigns or Rollins it will rule. But as much as I see it needs to happen, I would really hate to see them split because they are so dominant that it just rules.