VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I just want to touch on what was said about the Sheild on the last page-

Do you really think a break up would turn into any of them getting buried? They have each displayed towering individual value. And you have to imagine that a break up wouldn't exactly be swift- there would almost certainly be a lengthy fall-out with incredible matches.

And once they're each removed from each other, there's a ton of upside potential. Likely more of reigns than the others, but we know Ambrose can hang as a singles competitor, and Rollins is becoming more and more exciting with every match.

This.

At first I was disappointed the Ambrose debuted with other people. I never watched him as Moxley, but watched his rise in FCW. His feud with Regal is still one of my favorite short feuds of all time. Ambrose would try to impress Regal by being as brutal as possible. Started stealing his moves. Regal refused to acknowledge him, until finally Ambrose got his match.

The "You Broke My Heart" promo is unreal.

http://youtu.be/BYjW4ustT3w

The Shield ended up being fucking awesome and I'll be sad to see them go, but if that means we get three more awesome singles competitors? that's great.

I've been pretty vocal on here about my excitement for the Shield's breakup. Ambrose is incredible on the mic and so menacing in the ring. He's going to be a GREAT heel on his own, without a doubt. Reigns has got the muscle and the appeal that WWE loves. Reigns has shown a lot of improvement since FCW/NXT and could shine as a face. A singles feud between Ambrose and Reigns would be something very fun to watch. Rollins has great energy and played a very good face down in FCW/NXT as the first NXT champion.

Also remember, we haven't seen these guys fight each other yet on main WWE programming. Those matches alone will be VERY exciting. Breaking up the Shield is going to be a good shake up. I just wish WWE would commit to it.

That "You Broke My Heart" promo is one of my favorites from Dean. He has consistently cut top notch promos since FCW.

WMXXX is here. The best "affordable" seats in the risers just above the 100's are $275 w/ Ticketmaster fees. I'm waiting to see more of the card before I shell out the cash. But I don't want them to sell out. And they're not sold out.

Also, I think the evening of the Hall of Fame, TNA is in town doing a show, but I could be mistaken. 

Was at raw and would agree overall good not great but with some great segments. Bray continues to kill it with his promos. Crowd popped loud for Orton giving a rko to bootista. Don't know if it came off on tv that way.

Goldy seemed legitimate pissed after his match. When the arena went dark for commercial he fast walked it to the back leaving Cody behind.

Unfortunately I was stuck next to that guy that liked to shout random stuff like boring, what, we want tables and of course ecw when a chair shot happened. He just got annoying.

with the whole shield situation. I have liked what they have been doing more recently. I was getting kind of sick of them when they would interfere in almost every match it seemed like but if they do break them up I will be pretty happy as long as they are not buried. Rollins is crazy athletic which is what WWE needs more of. Ambrose is sick on the mic which I love and Reigns took a while to warm up to but I like him now. If they fued against each other I feel like it will be great TV

with the whole shield situation. I have liked what they have been doing more recently. I was getting kind of sick of them when they would interfere in almost every match it seemed like but if they do break them up I will be pretty happy as long as they are not buried. Rollins is crazy athletic which is what WWE needs more of. Ambrose is sick on the mic which I love and Reigns took a while to warm up to but I like him now. If they fued against each other I feel like it will be great TV

Agree with this.

I like viewing the Shield now as "tweeners" and not necessarily Heels.

I think they can get a bigger push doing what they think is right, not just what the authority wants.

There was local wrestling in Plymouth tonight. Mick Foley, Sabu and the Godfather were going to be there.

I was real close to going. Then I got home from work, poured a glass of whiskey, lit a fire in the wood stove and turned on the WWE network.

sip of whiskey for the workin' man.

I like watching the WWE Network while gently buzzed and it's still light out.

the monday it launched, and the one that followed, each involved about ~9 hours of drinking along. it was great.

but as far as this weekend and st paddys go, holyoke > boston.