VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I haven't really been watching the past couple of weeks.  But I just took a look at the card for Mania and it looks/feels really gimmicky and thrown together.

Triple H walks out as the champ for sure.

I dont think so. Theres just no reason for Triple H to walk out as champ. It honestly looks like DB will walk out and cement himself as the best in the world right now. 

There is a perfect reason for Triple H to walk out as champion. Because he enjoys messing with fans and his ego is bigger then his nose;). I can totally see him winning and dropping the belts the next night or at the next ppv to Bryan.

Yeah I mean it's hilarious to think about it that way and as a huge Triple H hater, I could see it happening. But I ultimately dont think it will. 

There is a perfect reason for Triple H to walk out as champion. Because he enjoys messing with fans and his ego is bigger then his nose;). I can totally see him winning and dropping the belts the next night or at the next ppv to Bryan.

Exactly, the only thing bigger than Triple H's nose is his ego.  If anything he probably wants to be the one who put Bryan over as the champ.  I can see Triple H winning the belt at Mania then Bryan winning it at the next PPV.  The WWE already has the Bryan fanbase ppv buys with the anticipation of him possibly fighting for the title. 

I haven't really been watching the past couple of weeks. But I just took a look at the card for Mania and it looks/feels really gimmicky and thrown together.

Triple H walks out as the champ for sure.

I honestly just thought the same thing. Every body is expecting D Bry to win, so naturally they will do the opposite.

I hope I'm wrong

I honestly just thought the same thing. Every body is expecting D Bry to win, so naturally they will do the opposite.

I hope I'm wrong

Wrestlemania is typically regarded as when the good guys go over in tenfold since it is the most watched PPV and has the biggest buildup for feuds and they want to send everyone home happy. That thinking makes me think D- Bry walks out champ as he should. On the other hand, HHH is a vengeful fucker who hates when he doesnt get his way and the fans screwed up his plans for his buddy returning. I can see him totally putting himself over to stick it to the fans.

Wrestlemania is typically regarded as when the good guys go over in tenfold since it is the most watched PPV and has the biggest buildup for feuds and they want to send everyone home happy. That thinking makes me think D- Bry walks out champ as he should. On the other hand, HHH is a vengeful fucker who hates when he doesnt get his way and the fans screwed up his plans for his buddy returning. I can see him totally putting himself over to stick it to the fans.

This is exactly why I'm pumped for that match and the main event.

Thanks for all the kind words every one. Now if only I can figure out a way to turn compliments into sales..

As far as mania, I'm actually excited. Probably just because it's mania, and because there seems to be about a 65% chance that I wet myself with joy as my friends and I join the rest of the world in yessing as hard as we can.

Sure the card seems a bit hasty, but I think the matches each have pretty strong potential. Well, everything except the divas match.

Did anyone see smackdown? Vicki was on commentary, and when cole was trying to get details about how the "invitational" would work, she just acted like a child and wouldn't work with him at all.

Thanks for all the kind words every one. Now if only I can figure out a way to turn compliments into sales..

As far as mania, I'm actually excited. Probably just because it's mania, and because there seems to be about a 65% chance that I wet myself with joy as my friends and I join the rest of the world in yessing as hard as we can.

Sure the card seems a bit hasty, but I think the matches each have pretty strong potential. Well, everything except the divas match.

Did anyone see smackdown? Vicki was on commentary, and when cole was trying to get details about how the "invitational" would work, she just acted like a child and wouldn't work with him at all.

How much are you selling the pieces for?

I figured they were waiting for Raw to give the full details for that divas match...probably because they still had to figure it out haha.

Pretty much what I assumed.

I price the originals between $200 and 350. And then I have small prints for $10 or 2/$15. At least I was able to sell a couple of those last time.

I think after I do a few more portraits, I'll start doing matches- classic moments and whatnot.

Along with this idea, I want to do a really complex installation at some point where I draw an entire match. Stretching overlapping pages across an entire room, Highlighting big spots in the match with really detailed frames, and covering rest holds and small stuff being quick sketches to scribbles.

Basically, a different kind of take on a flip book where it's all displayed at once.

Pretty much what I assumed.

I price the originals between $200 and 350. And then I have small prints for $10 or 2/$15. At least I was able to sell a couple of those last time.

I think after I do a few more portraits, I'll start doing matches- classic moments and whatnot.

Along with this idea, I want to do a really complex installation at some point where I draw an entire match. Stretching overlapping pages across an entire room, Highlighting big spots in the match with really detailed frames, and covering rest holds and small stuff being quick sketches to scribbles.

Basically, a different kind of take on a flip book where it's all displayed at once.

If you do a HBK print, you have a guaranteed sale right here

Anyone else see that there was an issue with people signing up for the trial via their phone being charged because it didnt cancel? The big solution was to give them all another week free when the billing is over. How nice of them to take 6 months of money and give up a free week.

Yea, that happened to me. I wanted to sign up for the free week, watch NXT Arrival and then me and a buddy were gonna share his account. I got swindled.