VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Their match at Judgment Day 2004 is a classic, even if it is mostly remembered for "the chair shot."

I watched JBL and Cena at Judgement Day 05 in their I Quit match a few days back.

fucking bloodbath. Cena looks like he's literally dying.

And JBL has that hilarious blade spot where his head goes into the TV, and he just reaches into it with his other hand and a few seconds later he drops out bloodied up.

I watched JBL and Cena at Judgement Day 05 in their I Quit match a few days back.

fucking bloodbath. Cena looks like he's literally dying.

And JBL has that hilarious blade spot where his head goes into the TV, and he just reaches into it with his other hand and a few seconds later he drops out bloodied up.

Yeah, another good match from that era. Doesn't Cena takes the bull horns from JBL's limo and attack him with them in that match?

Have the issues with the Network been worked out? i'm going to need to order before Mania.

I wish they had run a couple more bigger live shows to stress test a lot of users online at the same time doing the same thing. NXT Arrival is really all they did and it did not go smoothly. I think Main Event airs live on Tuesdays, but does anybody watch that?

I wish they had run a couple more bigger live shows to stress test a lot of users online at the same time doing the same thing. NXT Arrival is really all they did and it did not go smoothly. I think Main Event airs live on Tuesdays, but does anybody watch that?

It works fine for me but if it acts up, I'll just order it on PPV

Everything is still speculation until either himself or somebody from wwe says something.

Yea but just based on Punk interviews from the past this stuff seems pretty realistic. Just a few days before he left he did an interview with Ariel Helawi where he talked about how beat up and tired he was. And I think it's pretty common knowledge that Punk wanted to be the best, and the headline Mania. His ongoing injuries combined with knowing that was nowhere in sight is probably a pretty good indication of why he left.

Yea but just based on Punk interviews from the past this stuff seems pretty realistic. Just a few days before he left he did an interview with Ariel Helawi where he talked about how beat up and tired he was. And I think it's pretty common knowledge that Punk wanted to be the best, and the headline Mania. His ongoing injuries combined with knowing that was nowhere in sight is probably a pretty good indication of why he left.

That's the MMA interviewer guy, right? That was a great interview, and it was definitely obvious that Punk was rundown and a little uneasy about the company.

unfortunately, he didn't really say much. he had a gnarly cold and could barely speak. which was especially worse when he got on the mic and couldn't even vader time.

but he did sign the back of it.