VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I totally agree. Also, didn't see Razor Ramon getting inducted. I'm totally okay with that.

There was a lot of speculation about Hall getting inducted. Awesome to see this actually happen, in my opinion. I love the Razor gimmick, and Hall in WCW was fun to watch too. Really glad to see he's gotten his life back on track, too.

Daniel Bryan wasn't on at all last night? i need to watch the Shield/Real Americans match and Cena/Harper, and maybe the 'Taker/Lesnar segment, based on what i've read.

Daniel Bryan wasn't on at all last night? i need to watch the Shield/Real Americans match and Cena/Harper, and maybe the 'Taker/Lesnar segment, based on what i've read.

Nope. He has a dislocated shoulder I think? He announced it via Twitter and it was on the WWE App as well. And you basically summed up the only matches you need to watch

I'll watch this.

Should be pretty interesting; i'll probably watch, as well. i know nothing of their fed, apart from the fact that it exists (or existed) but i know they are big wrestling fans.

just finished watching raw and i don't know what you guys were going on about saying the first half was bad. 

disclaimer: i did spend the majority of the show drawing*, so i may have missed some spots here and there, but i still had a good ear for everything going on.

i thought the opening segment was actually pretty good, up until dave made it real weird, and but then great when he split his pants... especially since it's the loosest pair he's worn since coming back.

ziggler looked like he was right back in 2013 r2wm form.

triple h gave a killer promo, which i thought more than made up for bryan's absence. there's enough hype surrounding the match, that it didn't suffer without 5 minutes of questions for the crowd to give one word answers to.

that moment when i actually thought that john cena might actually lose clean on raw. harper was an absolute beast. he and bray should ditch rowan and then tear apart the tag team division like they're the team hell no of the darkest timeline. A++ to the Brooklyn crowd for this one.

cesaro. swagger. reigns. abrose. rollins. every one of those guys is just firing on all cylinders right now. 

*i started a drawing of vader tonight. i'll be on display at another local show saturday night, and he's main eventing.

I LOVE SCOOBY MAGGLE

watched a classic episode of raw while drawing tonight. when it ended, old school kicked off, and i was treated to big van vader beating sting for the wcw championship at the great american bash. i really hope i get to meet him and share this. god bless the network.

Picked a random PPV tonight.

I didn't watch wrestling from 01-10, so I randomly selected Bash at the Beach 04.

Strap match between Eddie and JBL?

Their match at Judgment Day 2004 is a classic, even if it is mostly remembered for "the chair shot."

watched a classic episode of raw while drawing tonight. when it ended, old school kicked off, and i was treated to big van vader beating sting for the wcw championship at the great american bash. i really hope i get to meet him and share this. god bless the network.

What time is the show at?