VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I figured I'd share this since Bryan's merch sales were discussed here pretty recently. TL;DR he is second in sales at events and third online. Not bad for a dude that has cumulatively held the WWE Championship for less than a day.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1991258-wwe-news-daniel-bryans-merchandise-sales-confirm-hes-an-a-player

Stopped in to hot topic today to see if they got any yes movement shirts in yet. They did, but nothing in a medium. Ordered one for me and my roomie, just to find out that he was in like 20 minutes earlier buying that last medium.

Yea, that happened to me. I wanted to sign up for the free week, watch NXT Arrival and then me and a buddy were gonna share his account. I got swindled.

A buddy of mine and I share. He paypal'ed me $30 bucks and it gets deducted out of my paypal acct every month. So far no issues. Even when we are logged in together

Anyone else see that there was an issue with people signing up for the trial via their phone being charged because it didnt cancel? The big solution was to give them all another week free when the billing is over. How nice of them to take 6 months of money and give up a free week.

You need to read the fine print.  You have to cancel it yourself.  Any subscription service (ie. Netflix etc.) works like that.

You need to read the fine print.  You have to cancel it yourself.  Any subscription service (ie. Netflix etc.) works like that.

Normally yes, but in this particular case people like myself were charged $9.99 the moment we signed up, not one week later after forgetting to manually cancel (I logged on to cancel on my last day only to find that I was charged initially and couldn't cancel for 6 months).  Hence the email we received saying "hey we fucked up so you guys get a free week at the end of your 6 months to "make up for it"".

Well, it is time for Wrestlemania 30. Below is the card:

- Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. TBA (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

- Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (winner receives a spot in the Main Event)

- Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

- John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Great Khali, Darren Young, Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Sheamus, Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Fandango, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Damien Sandow, Titus O'Neil, Big E, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show) - Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational (One fall to a finish for the Divas Title)

- Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans (Tag Team Championship)

- The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws

My predictions:

-The Shield via the "We're too old for this" opponent gassing

-Real Americans via "Hey, that's Wrestlemania host Hulk Hogan's theme song title!" swing

-AJ Lee via GTS

-Battle Royale? Who cares

-John Cena via the "too much, too soon" slam

-Undertaker via "duh"

-My boy D-Bry via the "if Triple H wins, we riot" lock

-My boy D-Bry via "WWE isn't stupid enough to hand the belt to Bootista, right? RIGHT?!"

In all actuality, i can see the main event becoming a 4 way. i'm pumped for Taker/Lesnar, Cena/Wyatt, and D-Bry/HHH (and by extension, the main event); the rest is not really that interesting to me, but i'm sure it will be entertaining once i'm watching.

Well, it is time for Wrestlemania 30. Below is the card:

- Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. TBA (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

- Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (winner receives a spot in the Main Event)

- Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

- John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Great Khali, Darren Young, Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Sheamus, Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Fandango, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Damien Sandow, Titus O'Neil, Big E, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show) - Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational (One fall to a finish for the Divas Title)

- Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Los Matadores vs. Real Americans (Tag Team Championship)

- The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws

My predictions:

-Roman Reigns (after realizing the Shield has crossed him and joined sides with Real Estate Kane) via the My Superman Punch is greater than the recent Superman remake

-Usos retain via the "my girl is on Total Divas" slam while Zeb makes WM30 worth watching

-Ziggler because I never vote against him... He's gonna win via the Andre the Giant Ass Shake... the 28 others will dismantle Big Show. And then Ziggler will leave with EVERYONE's Girlfriend/

-Bray Wyatt via the My Hawaiian Shirt doesn't have Neon Colors Exorcist Walk into a Sister Abigail. If Cena wins, we complain online.

-Undertaker because Undertaker. Hopefully this becomes a no DQ.

-Daniel Brian via DQ, causing Trips to justify putting himself into the last match of the night... Leading to

-CM PUNK... because WM XXX (straight edge!).... but in reality, it has to be D Bry with the Yes chant of a lifetime. Trips, Bootista and Orton will all measure each others egos long enought for a running knee on all three, leading to a yeslock for the victory.

But seriously, how badass would it be if Punk came in and pipe bombed mania???

Normally yes, but in this particular case people like myself were charged $9.99 the moment we signed up, not one week later after forgetting to manually cancel (I logged on to cancel on my last day only to find that I was charged initially and couldn't cancel for 6 months).  Hence the email we received saying "hey we fucked up so you guys get a free week at the end of your 6 months to "make up for it"".

Aww gotcha.  In that case that is total balls.  I would just complain, or contact your bank and explain the situation and get them to put a stop payment on it.