VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i don't know.. i spent $200 on some damn-near nosebleeds for mania in '13

difference is whether you are buying them from WWE or resale...

The first 3 rows, from what I remember, are reserved for a package that includes hotel, tickets to RAW and something else and is QUITE a bit more.

I could have got tickets near the ramp for 160 a piece, but that was near the stage, not near the ring... and that was face value from WWE, not resale.

So yeah, 120-250 would be a good price range, but you'd have to get them from the WWE themselves.

Try to get promo codes to be among the first to get tickets. And/or call AXS to get tickets through them when they are released, but you will still need the promo code to access early sale.

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Royal Rumble lottery like last year?  I was kind of hoping someone else would do it but with the Rumble a little over a two weeks away, I will step up and organize again.

What would you guys think?  $10 for two numbers so we would have a pot of $150?  The winner could get a year of the Network with that with a little left over.  We could even do $9.99 an entry for shits and giggles.  Whatever, anyways give me your thoughts.

Thanks everyone!

I'm in. Will the numbers be randomly assigned or do we have a draft of some kind?

It would be random.  Last year I drew numbers for 1-15 for each and then 16-30 for each person so you have two numbers in each bracket.  I would try something similar but maybe with the assistance of a random number generator this year instead of numbers out of a hat.

I'm in for the Rumble lottery if there's still some spots open.

You're the defending champ, you have to be in!

I'll be sending out PMs later with info on payment and such.  It will be like last year with it being gifted to me and then I gift it to the winner (by which I will just be keeping it because I am going to win of course!).

Don't know if it was covered in here, but lawler is getting moved to smackdown, replaced on raw by booker t. PPVs will still be king/cole/jbl

Yeah, RAW is JBL/Cole/Booker and SmackDown! has Lawler/Cole/Saxton. I don't get why Tom Phillips couldn't stay on SD! instead of having Cole on both shows. JBL is still terrible but at least Lawler won't ruin the weekly live show now.

And I really want someone to take the WWE away from Vince who's hurting his own product to the point of sabotaging his future talent down in NXT. He has clearly lost his mind.