VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I had a great time at the Rumble tonight. Shit could be worse, yeah I wanted Bryan to win, yeah it wouldve been cool to see Ambrose or Dolph get the upset, but since only 2 out of the last 15 rumble winners made complete total sense (to me at least, meaning I actually wanted them to win/liked them. Benoit and Edge) Im completely fine with whoever wins as long as its not Sheamus, Batista, Triple H or Ryback. 

With that said I marked the fuck out when DDP came out. To the point where I got out of my seat and went BANG every time he hit a diamond cutter. No fucks.

The Rumble seemed kinda poorly put together.

They had to have known the crowd (especially in fucking Philly) was going to turn on the match after Bryan got eliminated.

Why not avoid that and keep him until final four?

Whatever. It was disappointing, but I don't get the huge backlash. There is so much other fucking killer wrestling out there. The Indy's have been on fire the last couple years and NJPW is killing it too.

If anybody has AXS (used to be HDNet), they have a New Japan English commentated show every Friday night that's a good introduction.

Or watch RoH's weekly free show on their website. This week is Alberto Del Rio vs Christopher Daniels.

Also, I just don't see Reigns as a contender for Brock. Maybe they'll have Rollins cash in and do Reigns vs Rollins at Mania?

...I also can't really see that as a main event. Haha

edit: Why even bring Bryan back for the rumble? Reigns would have been more accepted had Bryan never been there in the first place.

Gotta imagine he's still on the shelf? But to not bring out D-Von was a huge mis-queue.

Somebody mentioned here that rumors said D-Von might be done wrestling, but I agree he should've gotten in the Rumble. It was terribly awkward to watch Bubba look at R-Truth and do the whole Dudley Boyz thing. I didn't enjoy it much, but I marked when Bubba came out for sure.

I dig the backlash over the finish and canceling the Network and all that. I think it's super cool that it was a top worldwide trend and I can't wait to see how it's handled (if at all) tonight on Raw. That said, I won't cancel. I love that old school stuff. They got me hooked.

Thinking about it, Crime and Drew are right. The Rock couldn't even truly save that finish. Not to mention that it was super awkward to have Rusev come back into the match. I just can't believe WWE dropped the ball on not giving us Ambrose vs. Reigns to finish that Rumble. Regardless of the outcome, I think people would have been WAY more into it. Kane and Show shouldn't have been tossing people out like that. No one wants to see them be dominate anymore. That's a bold claim, but I'll stick to it.

Big Show and Kane are way past their expiration dates. They've got X-Pac heat with me for sure.

i am bummed about the Rumble match, and i feel bad for Roman Reigns, the person, for having to be placed in a losing situation for what should be his dream. The whole Rumble match was awkward and not memorable at all.

Big Show and Kane are way past their expiration dates. They've got X-Pac heat with me for sure.

i am bummed about the Rumble match, and i feel bad for Roman Reigns, the person, for having to be placed in a losing situation for what should be his dream. The whole Rumble match was awkward and not memorable at all.

I've been clamoring for big shows departure since the day he arrived.

Looks like Raw may be cancelled tonight.

What does 2015 Royal Rumble participant Diamond Dallas Page have to say about that?

rz0g5c.jpg

Dammit, I'm actually looking forward to raw for a change. Weather I assume?

This was worse than last year because this time, it's unlikely they'll do the same and put Bryan (or Ziggler or Ambrose) in the main event of WM again. Not to mention that there were obvious and multiple fuck you's to the audience with the way they were eliminated (the latter two by Show and Kane who shouldn't even be there anymore).

For the first time, I'm seriously considering to stop watching WWE (except NXT). I hope RAW gets cancelled tonight, it'd be the best for everybody right now.

Shoutouts to the mind-blowingly fantastic WWEWHC Triple Threat and Bubba Ray Dudley's shocking return though.