VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It's not must-see TV but I'm enjoying this format of Tough Enough (although yeah, Tough Talk is more entertaining). Patrick and ZZ are the only ones who really stand out and I'd be surprised if anyone but Patrick wins this thing.

I hope they vote off more and more of these annoying divas. I get that it's a reality show but ugh. Almost as much drama as Total Divas.

Holy crap, that WAS amazing. I ain't even mad that I knew about it, I still marked out. This is what the Women's Division should be like in 2015.

Now lets hope they keep it going and not bury them. Give em 2-3 segments a show on Raw. It's 3 fucking hours anyway. The way Stephanie said it gives me hope!

Now lets hope they keep it going and not bury them. Give em 2-3 segments a show on Raw. It's 3 fucking hours anyway. The way Stephanie said it gives me hope!

True. And it's more likely to happen with three teams now. It also made sense that Banks didn't team with Charlotte and Lynch but with Naomi and Tamina instead. This angle has so much potential.

How great was that Triple Threat though? Cesaro is unreal.

True. And it's more likely to happen with three teams now. It also made sense that Banks didn't team with Charlotte and Lynch but with Naomi and Tamina instead. This angle has so much potential.

How great was that Triple Threat though? Cesaro is unreal.

I have to hope that the WWE is finally seeing Cesaro for how amazing and over he is with the crowd. When he lifted Rusev and held him vertically.... and continued to hold him.... and held him up even more...  That middle part of that show was just unreal. New Divas division (and finally some respect from the crowd for Womens wrestling in the WWE), New Day and then that triple threat!!

Also, "I'll take you to Suplex City tonight, Bitch!" Brock/Heyman owned the opening of that show.

stupid instagram spoiled the debut for me. i didn't get to watch until this morning, but i'm quite glad i did.

good lawd

nxt-divas-raw-665x385.jpg

i'm not only thrilled about how well they're using cesaro right now, but applause for them swiftly moving rusev into a role with way less ass-baggery. 

best part of watching a replay was the ability to skip the entire sheamus/orton/big show/ryback match. 

It's a beautiful thing when the WWE finally pulls the trigger on some well deserved call ups!

If they play this right we could have another Divas revolution like the Attitude Era. Two to three absolute STARS (Trish/Lita compared to Charlotte/Banks/Paige) rounded out by solid midcarders who can steal a reign or two.

Well done!

Not sure how many of you guys are into fighting games like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, but apparently Xavier Woods has started his own Youtube channel where they have tournaments and the winner gets to wear the Power Glove while the loser has to do something/have something done to them.  The first video is absolutely fucking HILARIOUS just for Sandow alone.

Sandow's not in this one, but it's still pretty good.