VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'll leave this here.

hahahah! cesaro, hilarious.

Spent my entire night at Fenway YESing.. Got on the big screen doing so a couple times.

Finally found some wrasslin fans to participate as we were leaving.

Beyond excited to watch tomorrow and see what went down tonight.

I tried very unsuccessfully to get a yes chant going at yankee stadium earlier today. 

When I went to the Indians game on Sunday, they have a hotdog race between mustard, ketchup and onion. Mustard was throwing out promo items and was yes chanting pretty successfully.

I will chime in and say Heyman was on point with the mic tonight. Didn't see Cesaro becoming a Heyman guy, but the Real Americans had to be broken up somehow. I was a little worried that Bryan was going to lose the belt, but I'm glad he didn't. The best Raw I've seen in a looong time for sure

i'm wondering/hoping that this Evolution tease builds to Evolution/Kane vs. the Shield/D Bry at Extreme Rules. If D Bry gets pinned, he loses the title. Make it a War Games match for added awesome. i'm sure we'll only get Bryan/Batista/Orton in a gimmick three way, but man, i'd mark hard if they gave us an 8-person tag.

They hardly aired any of Jake's induction on the USA broadcast. Lame.

I'm sure they were probably trying to squeeze like a 3.5 hour show into a 1 hour time slot with commercials.  Can't please everyone.  I watched the whole thing on the network and caught the very beginning of the USA broadcast and they skipped right over Lita to start the show.  I'm sure you can find a full stream or torrent of the show from the network if you want to see it all.

suicide, right?

went out in a blaze of glory, pretty much writing his note that culminated in him declaring that the warrior spirit will run on forever.

i truly hope it's not, but that's what my gut has been telling me since the second i picked my jaw off the floor.

What the actual fuck is going on?

His exact words from his speech last night makes this death all the more suspicious...."Every mans heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe its final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others; If it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life; than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized."