Such Gold - Stand Tall repress!

maxxxg

Alright so this is Nate from SG here - really starting to get fed up with this whole situation as much as everyone else, as you can imagine. It must be said that RJ/MTS has done an incredible amount for us financially and otherwise, and we will continue to call him our friend, but his business practices the last few months have been appalling. We are still yet to receive ANY of our copies of the Stand Tall re-press, and we are very frustrated that some of our fans have received copies while others are left in the dust with nowhere to turn. We're starting to receive messages ourselves from MTS customers trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and at this point I've been trying to figure out exactly what people can do to try and get their money back.

If you made a purchase through Paypal, call them, ask for a supervisor, and explain the situation. They are well aware of the TOYPAJ fiasco and should be able to refund your money. The other option I can recommend is to contact Shopradiocast, as I believe they were handling orders for the 7", if they were ordered through the MTS Webstore. I get their newsletter and apparently they still have copies. If you present them with the evidence that an order was paced and never fulfilled, they might help you. Granted, I'm making these statements and suggestions based on things I have read on this board so take it for what is is.

I assure everyone that our manager and I are working as hard as we can to resolve this situation, and we plan to regain control of the masters to get them out of MTS's hands. I would also like to take the time to endorse Shopradiocast, as they are a good company with the best intentions and were dragged unwillingly into this whole mess. Please continue to purchase records from their webstore, as they remain one of the best places on the Internet to purchase vinyl releases. Thank you so much to everyone for understanding, hopefully we will get this mess resolved soon.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to take the time to endorse Shopradiocast, as they are a good company with the best intentions and were dragged unwillingly into this whole mess.

It's not their fault but they DEFinitely weren't dragged into working with MTS "unwillingly." MTS was already getting blasted about the delays and excuses when Shopradiocast decided to start running the new Blink repress pre-orders through their store. No sympathy!

I would also like to take the time to endorse Shopradiocast, as they are a good company with the best intentions and were dragged unwillingly into this whole mess.

It's not their fault but they DEFinitely weren't dragged into working with MTS "unwillingly." MTS was already getting blasted about the delays and excuses when Shopradiocast decided to start running the new Blink repress pre-orders through their store. No sympathy!

Haha alright I will give you that one, bad choice of words. Clearly I do not know all the facts. Regardless, I'll keep buying records from them. Thanks for the correction.

I'm still relieved I somehow got mine from MTS. Does anyone know if the red copies actually exist?

Well we saw the picture, so one can only assume they exist, but really who knows? RJ never made the tour covers either so if we do end up getting copies we will have to make them ourselves. I don't have hope at this point that we will ever see the 2nd press so we will likely be licensing it out to a third party or repressing ourselves if we have the money, to make up for all this BS.

I'm still relieved I somehow got mine from MTS. Does anyone know if the red copies actually exist?

Well we saw the picture, so one can only assume they exist, but really who knows? RJ never made the tour covers either so if we do end up getting copies we will have to make them ourselves. I don't have hope at this point that we will ever see the 2nd press so we will likely be licensing it out to a third party or repressing ourselves if we have the money, to make up for all this BS.

Jenna from SRC here! We have the tour copies with no covers. I talked to your management and we are shipping them to you guys tomorrow.

I also spoke to RJ today briefly and we are going to work out something with him in the next few days to get these shipped out. We do not have the info on orders beyond what we already shipped. He said he would give it to us. After we shipped the first batch we did not continue fulfilling MTS mail order for obvious reasons. However considering the situation as long as we can work something out with RJ to get the info we will donate our time, boxes etc... and can help out to finish off this release.

Jenna from SRC here! We have the tour copies with no covers. I talked to your management and we are shipping them to you guys tomorrow.

I also spoke to RJ today briefly and we are going to work out something with him in the next few days to get these shipped out. We do not have the info on orders beyond what we already shipped. He said he would give it to us. After we shipped the first batch we did not continue fulfilling MTS mail order for obvious reasons. However considering the situation as long as we can work something out with RJ to get the info we will donate our time, boxes etc... and can help out to finish off this release.

Sounds like a huge mess, so I hope everyone who ordered gets their records soon. You guys are shipping the tour copies to the band?

Amazing! Thanks so much! Very glad I took some more initiative yesterday in trying to resolve this, it has been very frustrating on our end.

What's RJ's phone number?

What's RJ's phone number?

This reminds me of this... start at 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTB1rF5MY4

If you spoke to RJ, did you not mention anything pertaining the fact he's scammed all these people? Why would he still send these out?

• 2 weeks later...