Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

Also, for those of you who live in Southern California, it looks like New Found Glory will be playing Back to Back at the Chain Reaction in March. Tickets are on pre sale today at Noon and regular tickets will go up tomorrow. Good luck to anyone trying to score a pair, I'll be trying to grab tickets for both nights. 

Here's the message from the band's Facebook:

We will be playing 2 shows at Chain Reaction on March 27th and 28th! We will be recording these shows for our live record to be released later this year. And an added bonus, everyone in attendance will have their photo included in artwork!

Presale starts today at noon local time and on-sale is Thu., Jan. 31. Limit 2 tickets per customer. Look for a link at noon!

I will be venturing out there for those shows. I got a ticket to night 1 during the pre-sale. Trying for night 2 tomorrow.

How have you not picked up that from the screen friends press from thedillon?

We stay in good communication so we established that I'd pick it up when he gets back from tour in March / April. 

Edit: Also, from West Aspen - http://www.ebay.com/itm/RX-BANDITS-The-Resignation-WHITE-vinyl-/200824311745?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ec20fcfc1

We stay in good communication so we established that I'd pick it up when he gets back from tour in March / April. 

Edit: Also, from West Aspen - http://www.ebay.com/itm/RX-BANDITS-The-Resignation-WHITE-vinyl-/200824311745?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ec20fcfc1

Since you've bought tests from him, what would you say would be a good ballpark offer for something?

pics or it didnt happen  :D

I was able to work out a deal with someone overseas that had both records. I'm paying for one today and the next I'll pay in about 2 weeks when more funds become available. I'll cross off ISHC - Taking it Ova Friends Press off the list in the OP once I make payment for it. 

you can order blue radiosurgery now, and then when dillion gets back from tour youve got that orange friends press, so yeah, id say youre just about done here too. hope the journey was worthwhile and enjoyable!!

Definitely worthwhile! And a breath of fresh air for the time being. I can sense a Catalyst pressing coming this year. But please no more friends presses!!!  -_-

Or a mix/splatter of those two colors?

I personally feel like a mix variant would be too much for an album like Coming Home. It's a slow / subtle / easy-listening record and I feel like the vinyl press should accommodate those same sentiments through the way the record is pressed. A solid color (preferably brown or green, or even standard black) would work best, in my humble opinion.

I personally feel like a mix variant would be too much for an album like Coming Home. It's a slow / subtle / easy-listening record and I feel like the vinyl press should accommodate those same sentiments through the way the record is pressed. A solid color (preferably brown or green, or even standard black) would work best, in my humble opinion.

You make a very solid point. I do like the green color on the Ben Sherman shirt on the cover. I'm talking about the arm cuff striped coloring.

Since I'm just about done vinyl wise, I thought I'd go ahead and add those cassette tapes that they recently pressed last year. It seems like they're out of stock over at newfoundglorystuff.com, so if anyone can refer me to any distros that still have these in stock, that would be great. If not, anyone selling any spare copes, PM me! Thanks!