2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Don't mean to sound negi, I have/love that mug.

Care to elaborate? My mom was walking in the dark and fucking broke my mug the day I got it. I emailed No Sleep about it, but I'm not holding my breath. Will buy a new one in the new year. I'm crushed, as is my mug. :(

I'm just saying I thought the subscription mug would've been different than the one they sold in the store haha. I have two, one for myself and the lady. Huge mugs, I love it!

Sucks about yours man, hope you can get another!

I'll probably go for this in 2013 and/or kick myself when I see a bunch of awesome releases this year. I would get it for 2012 but I'm poor and need a new setup.

Sidenote, I just joined and I already like y'all better than the majority of AbsolutePunk. You go in the same thread on there and the first post is some elitist complaining about how he doesn't like the label just so he can up his post count.

I'll probably go for this in 2013 and/or kick myself when I see a bunch of awesome releases this year. I would get it for 2012 but I'm poor and need a new setup.

Sidenote, I just joined and I already like y'all better than the majority of AbsolutePunk. You go in the same thread on there and the first post is some elitist complaining about how he doesn't like the label just so he can up his post count.

Welcome to the board! If you read the last couple of pages, you can get a sneak peak at some bands that have been rumored to be apart of the 2012 planned releases for NSR.

Welcome to the board! If you read the last couple of pages, you can get a sneak peak at some bands that have been rumored to be apart of the 2012 planned releases for NSR.

Thanks. I listened to the available songs of the 3 confirmed albums and I like but ugh I have so many expenses. Stupid college...

I'd be into it if there would be some La Dispute, Wonder Years, Balance and Composure, Into It Over It, and Aficionado stuff. But they all just came out with new albums in 2011, so I'm doubting seeing new stuff from them next year.

on the first page it says that The Wonder Years and Balance And Composure are included in the sub next year in some way or another..

I'd be into it if there would be some La Dispute, Wonder Years, Balance and Composure, Into It Over It, and Aficionado stuff. But they all just came out with new albums in 2011, so I'm doubting seeing new stuff from them next year.

on the first page it says that The Wonder Years and Balance And Composure are included in the sub next year in some way or another..

and evan (iioi) turns out songs more often than he changes underwear. i can almost guarantee he'll have at least one no sleep release (maybe even saotw?)