2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Anyone else who has been holding out picked up a subscription? It would be interesting to know how many total have signed up.

Sidenote:

A little bummed that I asked about having some records I purchased from him on eBay sent with my subscription package. It was two test presses (wish it had been more but prices for most got INSANE) and have been out of town for 3 months and maybe another month or two. Have someone getting my mail but still. He said due to them calculating minimum weight on the shipping it would cost them more money and they would be out. I understand that and would probably toss in a little extra (the shipping was 12 anyway for eBay) for them being tossed in with my subscription, but seriously I thought it would be nice for them to do. I did buy their subscription, $200 or so of stuff over the past 6 months, and another $100 through eBay.

IDK maybe I am just being a crappy patty cause I am on day 17 of this hitch but was kinda bummed about the deal.

Went to the No Sleep Warehouse Sale and asked if I could just grab my cup... and I got it! Also, everyone who got the 2011 subs should expect to get a copy of La Dispute - Somewhere at the Bottom... 2x LP. It's not a "sub copy", just a regular copy of the repress. I purchased the repress (2x LP brown) so they offered to give me the other colors (Pink / Blue 2x LP). Also, I got the TTNY - DOOL Sub copies.

Also, asked about the screen prints for the 2011 subs and they have yet to give out any solid details on that. Fine by me, No Sleep has been busy.

Oh, and I also got the Such Gold / AL4W split. They had them in so I purchased it, so expect those to ship soon.

That's all for now. :)

I e-mailed them about it

You make it sound like you only emailed them one time. I find that hard to believe

Hey guys wheres my mug, wheres mymug, DGAF I want my mug

You're right...I didn't e-mail them once, it was actually twice total due to responding to their response to me. What point are you trying to make?

Putting my name in now for anyone who gets the sub and doesn't want any and all Frontier(s) releases...I will gladly take it/them off your hands...Hollah!

Just putting it out there...again...just sayin'...

Do you happen to know the possible release date? Because due to the 2011/2012 overlap I think I get 2 of the early 2012 releases.