2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but will each release have it's own subscription color, or will all be the same color?

I am quoting the first post on the first page:

"Going to purchase the majority of the 2012 releases next year? Get it all in one purchase with the 2012 Subscription Package!

All vinyl will be coming on a Subscription exclusive color way, special B-Side label, and will be packaged with a letter pressed wrap around. Only 150 packages are available for purchase!

Package includes

- ALL 2012 Vinyl releases

- Slipmat

- Carabiner

- Exclusive Watch

- Exclusive Koozie

- Random Sticker Pack"

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but will each release have it's own subscription color, or will all be the same color?

I am quoting the first post on the first page:

"Going to purchase the majority of the 2012 releases next year? Get it all in one purchase with the 2012 Subscription Package!

All vinyl will be coming on a Subscription exclusive color way, special B-Side label, and will be packaged with a letter pressed wrap around. Only 150 packages are available for purchase!

Package includes

- ALL 2012 Vinyl releases

- Slipmat

- Carabiner

- Exclusive Watch

- Exclusive Koozie

- Random Sticker Pack"

lolololololol

I guess my reading comprehension is lacking today. So it's going to be the same colored vinyl for every subscription release then?

Actually, I'm not sure if that's been talked about yet? I think the same color could be awesome but it poses 2 problems:

A - that color would not be available for regular pressings, which would be unfortunate if it matched that specific releases artowrk

&

B - if a subscription holder disliked the color, they'd be pissed/complaining the entire year.

^^^I would assume quarterly as well.

And not to be a negative nancy but I guess it is not all vinyl released but only the new releases. Re-presses are not included, correct?

Also were there 30 last year and 150 this year? Main difference in this years is screened slips as opposed to the entire sleeve being a screened one. Also maybe the b-sides is new? None of that really matters and I was not in on last years, but was just curious. Thanks.

sorry for the dumb question as i know i'll get assaulted cyber style but when will these start shipping. i'm guessing shipments are quarterly?

shipments are every other month, hidden in the fine print!

"Subscription note: To save on postage costs: US/Canada packages will be shipped every other month, and INTL packages will be shipped quarterly."

I wish we got Subscriber exclusive covers like last year, but that's no big deal.

I kind of don't think it will happen every two months either. I'm guessing it will be closer to quarterly. It would be weird for them to send out TS and No Trigger after February, with Xerxes coming out before the middle of March.

I dunno, I think an exclusive #'d /300 variant is kind of sick!

I want an exclusive variant with an exclusive cover and exclusive tracks and I want the band to hand deliver it or I am not happy.

Also, on a serious note I thought these were /200 for the first few releases that are covered under the 2011 sub and then /150 for the rest.

I dunno, I think an exclusive #'d /300 variant is kind of sick!

I want an exclusive variant with an exclusive cover and exclusive tracks and I want the band to hand deliver it or I am not happy.

Also, on a serious note I thought these were /200 for the first few releases that are covered under the 2011 sub and then /150 for the rest.

you are probably correct, but I have NO idea what you're talking about.

By my original post I was not trying to complain. I bought what I bought and only have myself to complain at if I am unhappy, which I totally am not. I was just curious on last year vs this year.

Also are they numbered this year? We keep assuming they are but does it say so somewhere. I know /30 is a lot different from /150.

It's ok I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time either. But what I was saying is Chris said the 2011 subscribers are getting a few 2012 releases to round out the year. So while the 2012 subscriptions are limited to 150 the first few releases have to go to the 2011 subscribers too and for some reason I could've sworn I remember him saying the first few will be out of /200 due to this. I could be and probably am wrong.

It's ok I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time either. But what I was saying is Chris said the 2011 subscribers are getting a few 2012 releases to round out the year. So while the 2012 subscriptions are limited to 150 the first few releases have to go to the 2011 subscribers too and for some reason I could've sworn I remember him saying the first few will be out of /200 due to this. I could be and probably am wrong.

Well, this is how I actually thought about it. NS will most likely won't well the 150 subs... and will most likely have 30 or so left over. So I'm thinking that the Sub holders from 2011 will get the first couple of left over 2012. After that, they'll just keep the extras. Kind of like the RFC 7" subs? How they ended up having extras and they made them available to the public after? I believe they said the first 3 or so titles of 2012 would move over to balance out the 2011 subs. That's my take. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.