:: FS: Thrice • Vheissu

Derek™

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have just through it on ebay in the first place though, prices always seem to double.

Yeah, clearly I made a mistake by creating this thread. I didn't mean to wave around a copy of the album and entertain $70 offers. But if you're broke as hell with the holidays coming up, wouldn't you take the most practical route to profit?

I'm sorry that I realized this a day after creating the thread. My bad.

Sold off my Thrice stuff (Which wasnt much) When I met Dustin and he was all pissed off because he had to open for Brand New, Yes Thrice had been around longer, and Made a rather impressive name for themselves, but you cant get pissed off for not headlining a tour with Brand New when they were on tour supporting there new album. They agreed to it Get over it. Met Dustin at a solo show a few years before that he seemed really nice and cool and what not. Things change.

I paid $220 for my sealed copy from Germany last year. Still shrinked. I want to open it and listen to it so bad but it's easily the most expensive record i've bought and can't do it...yet.

Hopefully the repress comes and I can pay $30 and listen to the sucker guilt free.

so why exactly did you even buy it in the first place ???

I paid $220 for my sealed copy from Germany last year. Still shrinked. I want to open it and listen to it so bad but it's easily the most expensive record i've bought and can't do it...yet.

Hopefully the repress comes and I can pay $30 and listen to the sucker guilt free.

To hang on the wall.

I bought it because it's one of my favorite albums and I HAD to have it on vinyl. Every record I've bought I listen to, but mostly because I think it sounds better. From what I've heard Vheissu doesn't sound that great on vinyl. So basically I've been in no rush to open it really. I know I'll never sell it, but I also know its value and sitting there all nice and new it's hard to open it. It's kinda like all the collectible shit you have you know, it just sits there sealed, you don't HAVE to open it to appreciate it.

I don't know, it makes sense in my head. Either way, if this was repressed on 2XLP at 45RPM I'd be into it in a heartbeat :)