PO: I am the Avalanche- S/T via Enjoy The Ride

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red is gone...oh well. Wanted all 3, now I'll buy none.

Actually, screw it, went ahead and got white and black. LMAO at the the 3 losers who smited me for the above original post. Lucky I didn't really speak my mind, god forbid.

I don't get why people care about this Smite business.

I'm going to get Smited for this huh? DAMNIT, I CARE!

Guest threegcoalman

Looks as if my friend isn't really going to need this due to some circumstances, so I'll be looking to trade my extra red for some of my wants. PM me if your interested with your tradelists!

*Edit - Meant records I want, not necessarily the wants in my sig. Just pm me your tradelists as I am looking for alot of stuff other than whats in my sig.

Just a heads up that only 14 copies of the White variant from I Am the Avalanche self titled re-issue are left and 140 copies of black. The red sold out within a half hour so grab these while you can. They are moving very fast!

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/215905-i-am-the-avalanche-self-titled-vinyl-re-issue

My local store just wrote that they got some black ones. I'll buy it there.

Yea, we gave looney tunes in west babylon(long island) 5 copies on black this morning for the few people who emailed me asking if they could pick it up if they live local. Looney tunes has a great record selection so for those who dont want to pay shipping and live on long island, grab them there while they last