Beastie Boys Pauls Boutique 8 color 7 inch box set

So..I just bought this box set of the BBoys with 8 different colored vinyl 7 inch listed as a box set. I have seen the individual 7 inches around town, but not the box set.

I was told there were only 500 of each when I bought the individual record, but now there is a hand numbered box set. Does anyone know what the deal is with this? How many are pressed...how many box sets are being made?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=190617499294

BEASTIE BOYS Paul's Boutique 7"X8 BOX SET NEW VINYL Colored Vinyl Hand Numbered

this looks really cool whether it's a bootleg or not. still pissed that i almost had a double 7" copy of Aglio E Olio on clear for $7 a few months ago but the record store I was gonna get it from who 'reserved' it for me told me they had sold it on their website earlier that day when I went to pick it up. Ah well.

HN > PB > IC > L2I > CYH > HSCP2 > TT5B

Hello Nasty will forever be my favorite and I accept that I'm one of the few that will feel that way. I partially blame it on being the album that I discovered the Beasties with but as I've gotten older, I really enjoy how varied it sounds with its heavy soul jazz, bossa nova and afro beat influences. They're probably one of my favorite bands in the top 10 or so and I love all of their stuff, but HN is the ultimate for me. I've got a 12" bootleg of the instrumentals from the album and I end up spinning that as much as the official 2xLP version.

How come no one mentioned The In Sound From Way Out? As an instrumental album, this thing can compete with anything else they released. Killer.

IC > L2I > PB > ISFWO > HSCP2 > CYH > HN > TT5B

In sound from way out was not technically an album -- it was just a compilation of songs from previous albums. "The Mix Up" was an all-new all-instrumental album that no one here mentioned.

IMO:

CYH > IC > HN > PB > LTI > HSCP2 > TMU > TT5B