PO Cursive - I Am Gemini

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burst and bloom would be nice.

What are you doing on Record Store Day?

Sounds promising. After years of wanting it, I finally caved and dropped around 35 dollars on this last year. I didn't know the same songs were on both sides, haha. Wonder if a repress will do the same thing or break them up and make it 45 rpm.

After a few listens I finally sat down with the playbill. I love the presentation and I love the songs but the story struck me as a bit silly.

that's the great thing about it though. You can ignore the playbill & take the songs as they are.

absolutely!! So far it's my favorite album of 2012. I'm looking forward to the tour.

We're the back-up opener for their Toronto show though but that doesn't really mean much.

So if something should happen to the opening band you guys get to open for Cursive? I think this is fixable... i know people ;D. Mwahhahaaahahaaaaaa!!! pm me!!!!

haha. Make it happen.

I just dreamt I had a long Facebook chat with Tim Kasher. Weird.

I'll take a 180g black record with a sleeve over a surface-noise heavy picture disc any day of the week partner!

if they pressed it at the same plant as the 10" it should sound fine.

not as good as the black and orange discs, but it should be fine.

The 10" is the first picture disc I've ever owned & it surprisingly sounded really good. I guess they were able to get fairly high fidelity or something for what it is.

if they pressed it at the same plant as the 10" it should sound fine.

not as good as the black and orange discs, but it should be fine.

The 10" is the first picture disc I've ever owned & it surprisingly sounded really good. I guess they were able to get fairly high fidelity or something for what it is.

Our 10" from the bundle was done at Erika. That 12" picture disc was made somewhere in the UK, not sure where. No idea what it will sound like.

Glad the 10" sounds good! My expectations for those are usually pretty low.

has anyone made it out to one of the shows on this current tour. i'm really curious to see a setlist.

I've seen 2 different setlists so far.. fairly similar, but a few differences:

2/12 in Denver: http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2012/02/review_setlist_larimer_lounge.php

2/20 in Oregon: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/cursive/2012/wow-hall-eugene-or-3bde843c.html

Was actually hoping for a few more from the new album... or even a whole album performance. Been digging it that much.