I am scum (Stouffer's Mac n Cheese)

I just ate 4/5 of a Stouffer's Mac n Cheese.

I'm a piece of shit. Why do I eat this? It makes me feel like I'm worthless sack of assholes.

It's supposed to be for a fucking family. And there I am, off work, sitting in my living room watching tv and eating this shit right out of the container like a fucking asshole.

I think back to when I was in the grocery store. When I could have bought the macaroni noodles and the cheese and just made it. It could have been delicious. It could have portioned it for a normal human adult.

But no.

I walked in the opposite direction of the pasta and went to the frozen food aisle like the lazy fuck I am. I couldn't handle the act of boiling water and then noodles, then straining and adding cheese. No that was too much for me. What a lazy waste of atoms I am.

Ffffffffffffffffffffuck.

A couple days ago I started a bad meal string that went:

-Moe's burrito meal around 2pm

-Whopper Meal, large, at 12:30am (sober)

-12 inch chicken finger sub for lunch (breakfast?) at 1pm.

-Entire package of kraft homestyle mac'n'cheese around 11pm

I thought I was going to die. Not only do I eat shittily, I never eat at regular meal times.

This is a great thread, keep it going. My super shitty, worthless, waste of life roommate just told me about this thing he procured from McDonalds the other day. Apparently it's called a 1035... as in you have to be there at exactly 10:35am.... right on cusp when they stop serving breakfast. So it's like a double burger with an egg mcmuffin in between it or something? Fucking brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Also, I heard you can get any one of Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwiches on a chocolate donut. Ugh.

This is a great thread, keep it going. My super shitty, worthless, waste of life roommate just told me about this thing he procured from McDonalds the other day. Apparently it's called a 1035... as in you have to be there at exactly 10:35am.... right on cusp when they stop serving breakfast. So it's like a double burger with an egg mcmuffin in between it or something? Fucking brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Found a pic:

[image]

Found a pic:

[image]

That is possibly one of the grossest things I've ever seen in pertinence to food. I can go through an entire box of Cheez Its in a day with no problem.

As soon as I saw "That is possibly one of the grossest things I've ever seen in pertinence to food." I was just like, you probably haven't seen Epic Meal Time... Seriously, considering the crap they make I don't understand how they aren't encrusted with acne and morbidly obese. They must fast for a whole week after each video.