Vinyl Carrying Bag - Eightball Records-Best offer!

chcusa

I'm sorry guys, the two profiles are both by me.

I was thinking about starting a second profile to drum up interest for the vinyl case.

I was going to post in the other general discussion forum to attract attention to this thread but I decided against it. Instead I just

posted a response to your post in this thread with my newest profile, with no intention of being dishonest.

It looks like you were able to spot my original intention.

Sorry for any confusion. I am keeping RexWaverly as my account and won't be using chcusa.

About the bag, it is from the now-defunct store in NYC called Eightball Records, is rare, and is in spotless shape. I am accepting offers, so please make an offer, they will all be considered!

If you think the original buy it now price is too high, please make any offer you think is fair...

Quoted for posterity when this is inevitably deleted.

???

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not dethrock...

The item is being sold as a bestoffer so it seems like the potential price is reasonable to me...

???

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not dethrock...

The item is being sold as a bestoffer so it seems like the potential price is reasonable to me...

I'm sorry guys, the two profiles are both by me.

I was thinking about starting a second profile to drum up interest for the vinyl case.

I was going to post in the other general discussion forum to attract attention to this thread but I decided against it. Instead I just

posted a response to your post in this thread with my newest profile, with no intention of being dishonest.

It looks like you were able to spot my original intention.

Sorry for any confusion. I am keeping RexWaverly as my account and won't be using chcusa.

About the bag, it is from the now-defunct store in NYC called Eightball Records, is rare, and is in spotless shape. I am accepting offers, so please make an offer, they will all be considered!

If you think the original buy it now price is too high, please make any offer you think is fair...

Honestly, I was slightly late sending out two packages because I had finals this December and a problem with my bank account.

I don't understand why you have to get all stalker-y on me and post links to my profiles on other sites.

Honestly, I was slightly late sending out two packages because I had finals this December and a problem with my bank account.

I don't understand why you have to get all stalker-y on me and post links to my profiles on other sites.

by stalkery, you mean going to the ebay item you posted trying to sell and clicked on your feedback? which for anyone that hasn't viewed is 75% and his last 2 items sold were given negative feedback

People create accounts on here all the time to post a link to their eBay auctions and then they're never heard from again. Others come on here with a list of records they want to sell to board members and again, vanish after - sometimes with money in hand and no records sent out.

This isn't stalker behavior - this is someone on the board alerting the rest of us to the shenanigans of someone before we take the time to give them our money.

Them's the breaks.