The Horrible Crowes - Ladykiller 7"

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got an email from Banquet records in the UK that said they have red and yellow UK exclusive copies as well as UK exclusive black.

They still have about a hundred copies of the colored versions for those interested in picking them up.

I ordered all three and it ends up being about 10$ after shipping and currency conversion.

So I got an email from Banquet records in the UK that said they have red and yellow UK exclusive copies as well as UK exclusive black.

They still have about a hundred copies of the colored versions for those interested in picking them up.

I ordered all three and it ends up being about 10$ after shipping and currency conversion.

$10 each?

It's kind of annoying that SideOneDummy has been mum about the pressing info for the UK versions.

they're the same numbers as the US. Pressed at a different plant, but supposedly the same colors. So what is that, 300 of each. For anyone with a hardon for brian, I'd pick these up before they're gone and hard to find. I know the euro black versions of the 59 sound have always been a bitch to track down.

they're the same numbers as the US. Pressed at a different plant, but supposedly the same colors. So what is that, 300 of each. For anyone with a hardon for brian, I'd pick these up before they're gone and hard to find. I know the euro black versions of the 59 sound have always been a bitch to track down.

Yes they are. Yes. They. Are.

I scored one early on and lucked out, lol and for like $20 after a friend shipping it out. I feel sorry for you or anyone else trying to get that shit. Seriously, best bet, find someone in europe who is willing to scour some record stores and scope out the etchings before buying. Or just buy copies form ebay.co.uk until you luck out

Where did you get that info? This gaslight forum is saying that the red and yellow UK pressings are /150.

http://gaslightanthem.org/thc/horriblecrowesvinyl.htm

Because instead of me basing numbers off of stick tickers and a mail order site, I email side one and get the numbers straight from the horses mouth :)

The euro versions were pressed in Austria, same place as the euro 59 sounds.

Thanks dude, much obliged.

And thanks for smiting me, that was awful cute.

When you exalt/smite someone, the links to smite go away. This kinda means I didn't smite ya :) But hey, I'll +1 ya for trying :)

I was refreshing my browser on this topic and saw -1 come up at the same as your post so I made that assumption. My mistake. I don't care about karma either except for the amusement I get from someone smiting me on the internet.

Anyway, I do sincerely appreciate your info on this pressing. Thanks again.

Apparently the cover song was recorded in the future.

[image]

Haha. I was just talking to my girlfriend about this. Total Back to the Future moment..."What if I send in the tape and they don't like it? I mean, what if they say I'm no good? What if they say "Get outta here, kid. You got no future."?