The Horrible Crowes - Ladykiller 7"

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Tempted to bite the bullet on that pressing too...what will be the difference between that and the US ones?

Hasn't been announced yet. Could be a different color red like the difference btw the blood red US and bright red Euro Elsie LP. Could end up being no different except for the "made in USA" and "made in EU" in the fine print. I bit the bullet based on the assumption that it will be different enough.

in the past, side one has generally done a new pressing for the euro copies, but not always. I know the first 1,000 copies of the 59 sound were a unique press(different matrix), everything after that was just like the US copies. Probably a gamble, if you've got a hard on for Brian, probably want to grab it and rip it for Coma :)

^settle down smartass, I can't be on top of EVERY Brain Fallon thread.

*Brihards got REAL hot at my comment. To bad I give 0 fucks about karma. Smite away. 8-)

Funny that those who don't care about karma are always the ones who bring it up.

Finally bought a copy of this from Interpunk. Don't care about color.

^settle down smartass, I can't be on top of EVERY Brain Fallon thread.

*Brihards got REAL hot at my comment. To bad I give 0 fucks about karma. Smite away. 8-)

Funny that those who don't care about karma are always the ones who bring it up.

Funny that those who don't care about color are always the ones who bring it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny that those who don't care about color are always the ones who bring it up.

At the time of my post, this thread was 4 pages long, and had been created specifically to facilitate the discussion of and direct readers to the limited colored version of the record. To imply that I somehow brought up the topic of colored vinyl in this thread is laughable at best.

At the time of my post, this thread was 4 pages long, and had been created specifically to facilitate the discussion of and direct readers to the limited colored version of the record. To imply that I somehow brought up the topic of colored vinyl in this thread is laughable at best.

[image]

• 2 weeks later...