Post your playoff picks

Bump for the Divisional Round

New Orleans over San Francisco

My only upset of the weekend. I think New Orleans has too many weapons for San Fran to handle

New England over Denver

I really want to pick the Broncos and drink the Tebow Kool-Aid but I just think Brady and Belichick are super motivated this year and have Josh McDaniels to help them

Baltimore over Houston

Ravens are great home. Their defense will prove too much for TJ Yates

Green Bay over NY Giants

Don't drink the 2007 Giants Kool-Aid. This isn't the Brett Favre Packers...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only upset of the weekend. I think New Orleans has too many weapons for San Fran to handle

New England over Denver

I really want to pick the Broncos and drink the Tebow Kool-Aid but I just think Brady and Belichick are super motivated this year and have Josh McDaniels to help them

Baltimore over Houston

Green Bay over NY Giants

is new orleans really considered the underdog in that game?

New England over Denver

Baltimore over Houston

Green Bay over NY Giants

New Orleans

New England

Houston

Green Bay

I'd like to see Houston win another game.

New England over Denver

Baltimore over Houston

Green Bay over NY Giants

is new orleans really considered the underdog in that game?

I only meant by seeding. My bad.

In for the fun of it

Divisional Round -

Houston

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

New England

New Orleans

San Francisco

NY Giants

Green Bay

Conference Championships -

New England

Baltimore

San Francisco

Green Bay

Super Bowl -

Baltimore

San Francisco

You do realize Denver beat Pittsburgh last week right? They talked about Tebow all week.

3 out of 4 last week. 4 out of 4 this week. Ha ha.

Houston

Baltimore

Love Houston, Hate Yates - the cold north and a solid step-up for Flacco leads the Ravens to victory

Denver

New England

Upset of the week Part 1: Denver. Yup. No Irony. Call it the Mile High Miracle in Foxboro.

New Orleans

San Francisco

No one is stopping New Orleans. SF felt overrated all season but kept winning. NO is too hot to handle and roll here.

NY Giants

Green Bay

Upset of the Week Part 2: G-I-A-N-T-S - despite that persistent stupid look on his face Eli is all grown up and throws for 350 and 3TDs. Giants D is playing well enough to even slow down a Rodgers offense that has Greg Jennings. G-Men take it by a TD.

Houston

Baltimore

I"m routing for Houston, because well i'm from TX and i've always rooted for Houston since i was kid (yes even when they were the oilers)(though i do know it's a totally different franchise.

Denver

New England

I see New England spanking them. Denver got lucky last week, with a immobile qb, and 6 starters out. not to mention all the holding that was being overlooked. The steelers gave no respect to the probably the worst passing team in the NFL and that's how denver got lucky. It wasn't the QB that won that game, it was the Denver Defense. Yet they had to win in overtime with everything that was in their favor. That won't happen against New England. And i hate NE. I just have no respect for all the hype that's Tebow and i hope they get demolished for that reason just to bring the fans back to reality. THough anything can happen, i really hope Denver loses BIG As long as NE's Defense can keep him surrounded in the pocket with nowhere to go, he's fucked. I say they lose by 17 or more.

New Orleans

San Francisco

tell tell you the truth, i just want to see a good game. but i see NO taking it.

Green Bay

NY Giants

You know, i like both teams and i'd really like to see these two in the Superbowl, but i can't, so it's hard to choose, but i think NY will pull ahead in the forth and win by 4 in the final minutes. But it's really anyone's guess and this will be my fav game to watch besides the spanking of Denver.

If we had not turned the ball over in the first half, we would have won that game. We looked so bad! And, somehow, it was only a 3 point game by the end of the 2nd quarter.

San Fran has played great all season. And they made it happen.

Still, I hope New England kills them next week.

If we had not turned the ball over in the first half, we would have won that game. We looked so bad! And, somehow, it was only a 3 point game by the end of the 2nd quarter.

San Fran has played great all season. And they made it happen.

Still, I hope New England kills them next week.

You mean Green Bay? NE is AFC