THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Someone care to pick this old Canadian up a copy? Will give you $35 to cover cost, your shipping, my shipping and a bit extra

Don't pay $35. Hit me up if needed, I won't gouge you - cost + shipping.

I really appreciate it, but he already got me one. Beats the $50+ I would be paying if I ordered myself, and anyone who helps me out always deserves a tip.

Don't pay $35. Hit me up if needed, I won't gouge you - cost + shipping.

I really appreciate it, but he already got me one. Beats the $50+ I would be paying if I ordered myself, and anyone who helps me out always deserves a tip.

Next Canadian or overseas buyer thinking of dropping a mint hit me up. Cost + Shipping. 1 Copy is all I have.

I called about this they said they have it listed as in stock, but it isn't showing up in the webstore. I explained to them about what happened with Blink. He said he didn't know and that it may bounce back or it may complete.

I would say just buy it alone if you don't want anything else. If you use the Hot Topic cash to take $15 off make sure it's a record you want because it will ship and the Thrice won't if it isn't really available. Just buying Thrice insures that if it is canceled that you won't be charged for anything (including shipping).

Hope this helps.

Guest jamiesunday

I ordered and just got the "order received" email not too long ago.

Hopefully I don't get a cancellation email/refund. :P

Either way, thanks for making this possible again, Travis!

Woah, some people already got shipping confirmations? I ordered mine right around noon, only got the order confirmation email.

@piratesprayer: The extra 88 is overrun, which is (almost?) always the case with vinyl pressing.

Look under 'Track Your Order' on your account page. Hot Topic is having issues sending out tracking info emails.