THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

did anyone who ordered a copy this morning get it shipped today? I know it takes 1-2 days usually, was just curious.

Nothing yet, but I had to call customer service because I was charged twice (my fault, loaded the page twice) and the representative said they're definitely trying to get these out today.

Travis, dude your customer service team is the shit (I know they're not yours, but you know what I mean). It was totally my fault and he hooked me up with a 15% discount for my next purchase. Those guys ALWAYS take care of me. Give them a raise.

Just waiting to get back some prices back on new color ways. If a swirl or splatter option are driving the price up too much Ill just go with a new single color opaque record.

A swirl or splatter colorway shouldn't drive the price up very much, if at all. Especially if its a repress.

Any chance today's craziness will lead to a boost in the number of copies of Vheissu that will be available? Perhaps a bump up to 2000?

Well 1000 will be available initally but like with TAITA I can get another pressing done of 1000 more or whatever.

travis any idea how many are left and any clue on what time today there getting posted on the site?

Well there's a bunch left in stores and hundreds left to go up online, really not sure when they will go up for sale though. If I get any info about when they might pop back up on the site I will let you guys know

Hey Travis, what's your favorite breakfast item?

Best question in the whole thread and the only one I havent answered multiple times :)

Im gonna have to go with French Toast!

did anyone who ordered a copy this morning get it shipped today? I know it takes 1-2 days usually, was just curious.

Nothing yet, but I had to call customer service because I was charged twice (my fault, loaded the page twice) and the representative said they're definitely trying to get these out today.

Travis, dude your customer service team is the shit (I know they're not yours, but you know what I mean). It was totally my fault and he hooked me up with a 15% discount for my next purchase. Those guys ALWAYS take care of me. Give them a raise.

I agree, they kick ass. Ive heard from many people on here how good they take care of customers.

Plus there is already a pressing on black vinyl. Im sure the price on those will be coming down shortly.

As far as I know the original press was only 1500 white?

Was the first press white? I dunno why I was thinking it was black. Either way, the new repress wont be on black. I personally prefer cool colored vinyl so Im gonna go with that. Makes it more fun :)

PS: My offer still stands!

Girlfriends Bhole for a test press!

You should do a picture disc of this dudes girls b-hole for the repress.

But then you would have to balance the novelty of having the pin come up through the b-hole, with the want of actually seeing it on the disc.

It's certainly a thinking man's conundrum

Anyway Travis can go through orders and cancel any over a qty of 10(reduce to one)? There's gotta be some douches that ordered a ton of copies.. This sold out so fast!

PM me if u got an extra, check my tradelist I have lots of good stuff!

all travis does is get the rights, get them pressed, i dont think he has any control of how things get shipped and i doubt hot topic would care, money is money to them...theyre a business...there to make money...

Any chance today's craziness will lead to a boost in the number of copies of Vheissu that will be available? Perhaps a bump up to 2000?

Well 1000 will be available initally but like with TAITA I can get another pressing done of 1000 more or whatever.

Well there's a bunch left in stores and hundreds left to go up online, really not sure when they will go up for sale though. If I get any info about when they might pop back up on the site I will let you guys know

Best question in the whole thread and the only one I havent answered multiple times :)

Im gonna have to go with French Toast!

I agree, they kick ass. Ive heard from many people on here how good they take care of customers.

As far as I know the original press was only 1500 white?

Was the first press white? I dunno why I was thinking it was black. Either way, the new repress wont be on black. I personally prefer cool colored vinyl so Im gonna go with that. Makes it more fun :)

theres hundreds left? i'm legit surprised sold out in about an hour

and i was surprised they lasted that long, thats good to know for anyone who hasnt gotten it, and gives time for people to find someone to help them ship internationally until waiting until the very last second. As far the next pressing goes, No idea, not very picky as long as it sounds good and anything id suggest has already been suggested so...would putting a second order take just as long as the first time? kinda like a rest if i decide to get it after vheissu and please come home.