THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

You better make sure you get all your shit on lockdown before vheissu.

You're right, though. Will work on getting my "shit on lockdown". I never buy anything on HT.com anyway.

Sorry, bad attempt at humor. Just saying knowing that how big of a demand there was for this and going to be for vheissu you're going to want to make sure everything is down pat, credit card info, shipping address, know your password and logged in/ready for when it goes live.

You're right, though. Will work on getting my "shit on lockdown". I never buy anything on HT.com anyway.

Sorry, bad attempt at humor. Just saying knowing that how big of a demand there was for this and going to be for vheissu you're going to want to make sure everything is down pat, credit card info, shipping address, know your password and logged in/ready for when it goes live.

No, I got it. Just playing along with the serious. That's why I said you're right. Can't expect something like this to just be there all day. "Shit on Lockdown" is a funny quip.

Ive already addressed the artwork situation multiple times.

Also, there MIGHT be more copies going up tomorrow morning so keep an eye out if you're still looking for this.

i got mine at 430 am pst this morning. thanks Travis for getting this pressed!!!!!! if there is another pressing , i will buy those too especially if they are awesome colors.thanks again travis! u da man!

Honestly, I dont think they sold out yet online.

Here's what I think happened. HT.com didnt get all the copies they were suppose to get yet so they sold out of the ones they did get. Most likely some cards got declided or whatever and so a handful of copies went back up a little bit ago. As far as I can tell there are a few hundred more copies that will likely go up tomorrow morning. Plus the overage of 100 copies that Im sending them that they dont even have yet. So once they get those (later this week, early next week) those should be available.

Plus there's another 1000 copies coming on a new color of vinyl. Dont have a date on that yet, as soon as I work out the details with Universal I will have a better idea of when we can expect those to be ready but it should only take a few weeks.

I mentioned multiple times that the cover art is pixelated and I had no control over that and that if it bothered you that much then you can save your time and money and not order a copy. Universal didnt mention anything about that and I only noticed once I opened a box of them when all the product came in. I beleive extra jackets were already printed so it will likely be the exact same jackets on the next repress.